Poll Best Sauce on Fish and Chips

Best Sauce for Fish and Chips

• Total voters
Plain....with a little salt.
I like to sprinkle some lemon juice on the fish and some salt on both the fish and fries. I might keep a small blob of ketchup on the plate for an occossional french fry dip, but I don't need that.

BTW, tar tar sauce is gross as fuck, but I'm sure the poors love it :puke:

for fish and chips, then i can do whatever; malt vinegar is great, tartar sauce is great. if it's a baked/broiled fish, then i stick with some lemon juice. i also really enjoy that asian fish sauce (what the hell is it called??...nuocmam? i think it's vietnamese)

for fish and chips, then i can do whatever; malt vinegar is great, tartar sauce is great. if it's a baked/broiled fish, then i stick with some lemon juice. i also really enjoy that asian fish sauce (what the hell is it called??...nuocmam? i think it's vietnamese)
Nuoc cham! Stuff is so good! One of my favorite Vietnamese dishes is the cold noodle salad with that stuff splashed all over it!

of course you of all people don't like tartar sauce :laugh:
Correct, I don't eat disgusting schmutz, epecially if it looks like boogers mixed with mayonnaise :laugh3:

Nuoc cham! Stuff is so good! One of my favorite Vietnamese dishes is the cold noodle salad with that stuff splashed all over it!

yep, love that stuff!

I go 50/50 tartar and malt vinegar.