Big 12 thread

That's some fake ass stats right there because no way we are that good.
Just no fucking way.
Auburn is dead last in the entire country for 3rd down defense.

See if you can top that mofo!

Auburn is dead last in the entire country for 3rd down defense.

See if you can top that mofo!

In 2 weeks, it’s

Season 2 Nbc GIF by New Amsterdam

TCU and KState look like dogshit.

Bet they don't beat any good teams this year.

So who is the best team in the Big12? Arkansas State or Louisiana Lafayette?

So who is the best team in the Big12? Arkansas State or Louisiana Lafayette?
Probably okie light.. I mean they took out the team that beat perennial favorite UCF

Probably okie light.. I mean they took out the team that beat perennial favorite UCF

True... I was just trolling :). Both Kansas State and Iowa State are unbeaten. I think the Week 2 matchups against Sunbelt teams were a fluke for both teams.

True... I was just trolling :). Both Kansas State and Iowa State are unbeaten. I think the Week 2 matchups against Sunbelt teams were a fluke for both teams.
I think the past two weeks were flukes for my horns too?

1. Baylor get your shit together.

2. Both OU and Texas have open dates next weekend. If the Big 12 was smart and wanted a marquee match-up for the only program that has a shot at the playoffs, I have an idea. As a fan I would prefer having the bye week to prepare for either opponent but it's 2020 so game on.

1. Baylor get your shit together.

2. Both OU and Texas have open dates next weekend. If the Big 12 was smart and wanted a marquee match-up for the only program that has a shot at the playoffs, I have an idea. As a fan I would prefer having the bye week to prepare for either opponent but it's 2020 so game on.

WTF, what did the Waco whacko’s do now? We just played them a week ago. We better be seeing Les on Saturday.

WTF, what did the Waco whacko’s do now? We just played them a week ago. We better be seeing Les on Saturday.

COVID issues. Again...

They need to get their shit together.

It's baylor, they'll never get their shit together

Word is Herman is done.. Not sure if it happens tomorrow or after the season, but the insider on the board, who is usually nails, posted it.

Word is Herman is done.. Not sure if it happens tomorrow or after the season, but the insider on the board, who is usually nails, posted it.
Ill be sorry to see him go. :biggrin:

The moron lucked out and caught Bob Stoops with his typical poorly prepared team early in the season one time and the Horns fans went ape because "HE BEAT OKLAHOMA!!!!!!!". Gimme a break. The problem UT has now is the pandemic has knocked the athletic department's income stream in the head. It will cost $25 Million to get rid of that clown plus what it will take to dump his staff. And the pool of replacements is the most shallow it's EVER been. Every coach out there (well, except Pee Wee) is pretty much safe from being fired this season. The coaching carousel just isn't there this year unless the Horns want Old Retread (Urban Meyer) or go pay a fortune to steal someone. And where's that money going to come from? Texas is in a real bind.

The moron lucked out and caught Bob Stoops with his typical poorly prepared team early in the season one time and the Horns fans went ape because "HE BEAT OKLAHOMA!!!!!!!". Gimme a break. The problem UT has now is the pandemic has knocked the athletic department's income stream in the head. It will cost $25 Million to get rid of that clown plus what it will take to dump his staff. And the pool of replacements is the most shallow it's EVER been. Every coach out there (well, except Pee Wee) is pretty much safe from being fired this season. The coaching carousel just isn't there this year unless the Horns want Old Retread (Urban Meyer) or go pay a fortune to steal someone. And where's that money going to come from? Texas is in a real bind.
Did your rusty cow friends go easy on your credit card when ordering dinner and drinks Saturday night? Or did they pile on just like you described?

Did your rusty cow friends go easy on your credit card when ordering dinner and drinks Saturday night? Or did they pile on just like you described?
It was brutal. We always have a reservation at the Mansion on Turtle Creek so it stays consistent from year to year. I was worried I'd have to go get a job on the night shift at a 7-11 if they ordered even one more item. They kept saying they would cut us some slack if we would contribute to Herman's Hit The Road Fund. I finally agreed that paying for a U-Haul would be cheaper than dinner but it was too late by then. The food had started arriving so we all spent a couple of hours commiserating about the state of our football programs. See my post #460 Page 23 on the RRSO 2020 thread to see what it was like to be at the game this year.

Shouldn't we just close this thread since the B12 season is essentially over? I guess Oklahoma State fans can still post here.

Back