Big Ten Basketball

I was kind of in jest but you could do worse than a HoFer , NBA champ and an all time program great who has HC experience ( and success)

That said he's gotta be 65ish by now

I'd rather have Kris Humphries if we're going to hire a former player. Lol.

I was kind of in jest but you could do worse than a HoFer , NBA champ and an all time program great who has HC experience ( and success)

That said he's gotta be 65ish by now
No college coaching experience, have hard time seeing him recruiting

Dennis Gates another name I’m hearing

Great win Illinois! Double byes wrapped up for Michigan, Illinois, Iowa and Purdue
Double byes! Wow! Did not know this. That's a good advantage and something to play for IMO.

But, some people say the regular season doesn't matter.

Hes class of 21. We got his HS teammate Sandfort at Iowa next year ( Minnesota was in on him ) . Honestly it wouldn't shock me if you guys get DeVries that you'd get both kids. Sandfort was down to 4 teams and Drake was the only middie because him and DeVries are real close

Unless ISU unexpectedly keeps Prohm. You gotta think DeVries will go to Ames not Minny

Unless ISU unexpectedly keeps Prohm. You gotta think DeVries will go to Ames not Minny

I don’t see how you can keep a coach after going 0-18 in conference play

Wieskamp gets ankle rolled after stepping on Wahls foot and was taken to locker room. Hopefully he is ok.

If I'm a Badgers fan I want all these guys except maybe Potter to move on.

It's one thing to have a bunch of seniors and experience but another thing when they have all clearly maxed out.

Davison peaked as a freshman. Reuvers as a sophmore. Ford never really peaked just a blah role player. All 3 are simply not good.

Trice is solid but will be collecting social security soon.

They just are not very good. Experience may still steal a game or 2 in march if lucky. But talent wont.

Wieskamp gets ankle rolled after stepping on Wahls foot and was taken to locker room. Hopefully he is ok.
I doubt we see him the rest of this game but he was putting weight on it so hopefully its not serious

I doubt we see him the rest of this game but he was putting weight on it so hopefully its not serious
Yea, I doubt would be back today. No reason to risk hurting it further right now. Need to save him maybe for B1G or just keep him out till NCAA Tournament

Yeah hes ruled out. SHouldnt need him.

Keegan Murray is gonna be a stud

losing Weiscamp is huge........fuck

If I'm a Badgers fan I want all these guys except maybe Potter to move on.

It's one thing to have a bunch of seniors and experience but another thing when they have all clearly maxed out.

Davison peaked as a freshman. Reuvers as a sophmore. Ford never really peaked just a blah role player. All 3 are simply not good.

Trice is solid but will be collecting social security soon.

They just are not very good. Experience may still steal a game or 2 in march if lucky. But talent wont.
I wouldn't be surprised if few of them are back

Classic Brad Davison.

B1g refs helping Iowa

Terrible call on the 3pt shot

I wouldn't be surprised if few of them are back

Highly unlikely. Not many players in general will use the rule becase 1. teams have to need them and 2. kids have to want to stay in school/have a reason to be in school.

Trice like I said is old as shit. Reuvers clearly has no room for improvement at this level he should just go take his afraid of contact ass overseas. Davison if he did come back would be told hes a bench guy. Ford no chance they would want him. Like I said, Potter would be the one and I think he will go try to make money somewhere.