Big Ten Basketball

Oh come on. You can't figure it out? 16 seeded App State vs. 1 seeded Michigan is a good possibility.
Oh man, I wasn't even looking at the picture. I was looking at the ranking, thinking this was about Illinois again. Wasn't even in the ball park of getting it.

Oh man, I wasn't even looking at the picture. I was looking at the ranking, thinking this was about Illinois again. Wasn't even in the ball park of getting it.

You ready to watch that blocked field goal during a basketball game?

Always knew Fran was a slimeball!!

Always knew Fran was a slimeball!!

This has nothing to do with Fran. Dev is upset Iowa is retiring Lukas jersey but they haven't retired his Dad's ( as he should be ). Roy Marble was Iowas all tine leading scorer for 32 years. The fact his jersey isn't retired is a joke

@Belcherboy needs to get his ass in here! Lol.

I would create a thread, but does anyone (including Michigan) care about the B10 tournament? I mean, I really don't see a scenario where Michigan has anything to gain by winning it, aside from bragging rights. The real prize is the NCAA tournament. That is still a week away, and matchups haven't even been announced yet.

I would create a thread, but does anyone (including Michigan) care about the B10 tournament? I mean, I really don't see a scenario where Michigan has anything to gain by winning it, aside from bragging rights. The real prize is the NCAA tournament. That is still a week away, and matchups haven't even been announced yet.

Its fun. But yeah, ultimately meaningless. Its hard to really change your seed much in conference tournies and the 1 seeds are all locked in.

Illinois and MIchigan really dont need to go on much of a run this weekend. You probably prefer not to lose first game though when Michigan just lost their last one too. But not a huge deal

The call on trice was garbage

Hook and hold, I think most players they let it go, but no sympathy for Davison

I dislike Wi/ia equally, I root for meteor for what it's worth
correct breaking bad GIF

Last Sweet 16 Appearance:

Michigan - 2019
Michigan State - 2019
Purdue - 2019
Wisconsin - 2017
Maryland - 2016
Indiana - 2016
Ohio State - 2013
Illinois - 2005
Penn State - 2001
Iowa - 1999
Minnesota - 1997
Rutgers - 1979
Nebraska - Never
Northwestern - Never

Last Sweet 16 Appearance:

Michigan - 2019
Michigan State - 2019
Purdue - 2019
Wisconsin - 2017
Maryland - 2016
Indiana - 2016
Ohio State - 2013
Illinois - 2005
Penn State - 2001
Iowa - 1999
Minnesota - 1997
Rutgers - 1979
Nebraska - Never
Northwestern - Never
According to NCAA gophers didn't make sweet 16 in 1997

because when gophers cheat on academics, NCAA lays the hammer

when UNC cheats on academics, they shurg and penalize UNC women's lacrosse

Pitino has not been fired, but per twitter stalkers he no longer lists gophers head coach in title and no longer follows gophers or gopher related accounts on twitter

Pitino has not been fired, but per twitter stalkers he no longer lists gophers head coach in title and no longer follows gophers or gopher related accounts on twitter

It's coming today would be my guess.

i just read about the Minnesota academic fraud scandal from the 90s

do we actually believe that most of these revenue sport athletes are writing their own research papers? LOL

a lot of tests are online now, i'd be shocked if they don't get a shit ton of help on those, too

It's coming today would be my guess.
There is traction of RP to New Mexico, it really is just a matter of when not if.

I think Coyle is hoping to RP gets new job so they can waive buyout/severance etc or reduce it and be on their way.

Reverse of Tubby of to MN, let coach have soft landing elsewhere

do we actually believe that most of these revenue sport athletes are writing their own research papers? LOL

a lot of tests are online now, i'd be shocked if they don't get a shit ton of help on those, too
When UNC was investigated a paper from basektball player was shared, it was about 1-2 paragraphs and essentially said Rosa Parks was black lady that refused to move to the back of bus and started civil rights movement

Grade: B+

for the record, I'm not upset MN got hit hard. I'm annoyed UNC got off so easy.

Gophers have really struggled to recover, we had scholarship reduced keep team down. We went from coach that coached offense, but no defense, to a coach that coached defense and no offense, to a coach that I'm not entirely sure what he coached as we struggled at both and at times did ok at one or the other, but never both