Big Ten Basketball

I was very surprised as to how bad hes been there.
Thing that sticks out about Archie is that he had one top 40 team at Dayton. Pretty win-loss record, but advanced metrics didn't favor his teams. Archie was the quintessential overrated mid major coach.

NC State was a much better fit because I think Archie is still good enough to be take a team to the top of a high major conference, but not on a regular basis. Indiana has insane expectations that Miller was never going to reach.

There is traction of RP to New Mexico, it really is just a matter of when not if.

I think Coyle is hoping to RP gets new job so they can waive buyout/severance etc or reduce it and be on their way.

Reverse of Tubby of to MN, let coach have soft landing elsewhere

I can see that. It's gotta happen soon though. We've already seen IU fire Archie and PSU hire away a Purdue assistant. Moves are happening fast around us.

What seniors do you think yake advantage of the free year and come back to school? I don't see many doing it but I think it's possible a few do.

What seniors do you think yake advantage of the free year and come back to school? I don't see many doing it but I think it's possible a few do.
free year rule is so dumb

the season happened

I can see that. It's gotta happen soon though. We've already seen IU fire Archie and PSU hire away a Purdue assistant. Moves are happening fast around us.
I suspect Coyle has top targets in mind and already been contacting them

Trice, making a career of college b-ball.
Actually guys like Trice and Bohannon wouldn't shock me. Guys who love the game buy probably don't have a pro future

Actually guys like Trice and Bohannon wouldn't shock me. Guys who love the game buy probably don't have a pro future

Trice turns 25 in fucking May. Lmao. Dude's turning into Van Wilder out here.

Wisconsin is interesting, I think they'd take Davison back (gard loves him and turns blind eye to his antics) and Trice.

I think Ruevers and Ford they'd probably just have them grad transfer

remember when Great Dayne said that the Davison class was going to be a program changing recruiting class for Wisconsin?

lmao

Trice is 6 months older than Devin Booker. Like for real. Lmao.

remember when Great Dayne said that the Davison class was going to be a program changing recruiting class for Wisconsin?

lmao

I think he was right. It did change the program, as soon as that class so showed up they started to not win ncaa tournament games. Prior to that class they were S16, S16, Title game, FF.