Big Ten Basketball

Speaking of Indiana, their 1976 team is the last to win a natty undefeated. Could you imagine what they might have been had Bird stayed there?

PSU had 4 guys enter the portal today, including Harrar, Brockington and Jones. Yikes, could be a big rebuild ahead for the new coach.

PSU had 4 guys enter the portal today, including Harrar, Brockington and Jones. Yikes, could be a big rebuild ahead for the new coach.
I was shocked they didn't keep Ferry honestly

Gophers Omersa is in portal.

Great athlete, just never put it together. Sat this year out due to covid, didn't play much anyways

Gophers Omersa is in portal.

Great athlete, just never put it together. Sat this year out due to covid, didn't play much anyways

Curious to see what happens to roster construction in the next couple of weeks. Wouldn't surprise me if 4/5 guys transferred or nobody outside Omersa does.

Shit I'd take Jones at Iowa. And Lundy. And Brockington. Lol

Curious to see what happens to roster construction in the next couple of weeks. Wouldn't surprise me if 4/5 guys transferred or nobody outside Omersa does.
I wouldn't be surprised if mash goes, he only came for pitino

Robbins/Gabe I feel confident they'll stay.

Rest, who knows

I wouldn't be surprised if mash goes, he only came for pitino

Robbins/Gabe I feel confident they'll stay.

Rest, who knows
I think Mashburn heads to Iona and personally I think Robbins leaves too. Wouldn't shock me to see 5 guys peace out . Rough end to the season combined with coaching changes never end well

Last Final Four:

Michigan State - 2019
Michigan - 2018
Wisconsin - 2015
Ohio State - 2012
Illinois - 2005
Indiana - 2002
Maryland - 2002
Minnesota - 1997
Iowa - 1980
Purdue - 1980
Rutgers - 1976
Penn State - 1954
Northwestern - Never
Nebraska - Never

Last Final Four:

Michigan State - 2019
Michigan - 2018
Wisconsin - 2015
Ohio State - 2012
Illinois - 2005
Indiana - 2002
Maryland - 2002
Minnesota - 1997
Iowa - 1980
Purdue - 1980
Rutgers - 1976
Penn State - 1954
Northwestern - Never
Nebraska - Never

Ours from 1997 is vacated. We should have cheated better. SMH.

I think Mashburn heads to Iona and personally I think Robbins leaves too. Wouldn't shock me to see 5 guys peace out . Rough end to the season combined with coaching changes never end well
It'll depend on the coach, staff, etc. I'm not convinced Robbins will leave, especially if new coach keeps conroy on staff.

But I'm not going to sweat it, I'm not too worried about next year/result with new coach. get his guys in, build roster, show growth.

I wouldnt be surprised if new coach highly suggested one of or all of Ihnen, freeman, Gach, Mitchell to move on

Indiana has been mediocre for the most part since they fired Knight. That was over twenty years ago. There has to be something toxic surrounding the program that nobody talks about.

The new generation doesnt give a shit about indiana

It'll depend on the coach, staff, etc. I'm not convinced Robbins will leave, especially if new coach keeps conroy on staff.

But I'm not going to sweat it, I'm not too worried about next year/result with new coach. get his guys in, build roster, show growth.

I wouldnt be surprised if new coach highly suggested one of or all of Ihnen, freeman, Gach, Mitchell to move on

Gach and Ihnen were disappointing this year. I feel like Ihnen has so much more potential, but we basically a stretch 4 that didn't shoot it as well this year.

I think there could be quite the roster turnover. I'm not expected great things in 21-22. If we finished 10th or better in the league I would take that.

Gach and Ihnen were disappointing this year. I feel like Ihnen has so much more potential, but we basically a stretch 4 that didn't shoot it as well this year.

I think there could be quite the roster turnover. I'm not expected great things in 21-22. If we finished 10th or better in the league I would take that.
I'm not worried about next year or current kids on roster outside of wanting success for Gabe/Robbins if they stay

I'm not worried about next year or current kids on roster outside of wanting success for Gabe/Robbins if they stay

Yeah, this has the makings of a 2015-2016 type of season, upcoming here.