BREAKING: Saban Retiring

my friend hooked up with a local who was a manager at one of these during our trip to Birmingham this past September.. so this hits home lol

I think the NFL is more scheme oriented and not so much talent oriented. Smart at Georgia is more talent than scheme. I believe that is why Saban and Meyer both failed in the NFL.
100% this

Honestly? If I were Lanning I wouldn't leave Oregon for Bama. He's got a nice setup where he is and is gonna get paid and the program is his. Going to Bama, he will get paid but will be the guy replacing THE GUY. That rarely works out well.
I’d leave Oregon for Bama after they fire the coach after Saban

You can take Lanning off the list ^^^^^^€

Locksley to Bama. Bringing Tua’s little bro with him.

I don’t give up my sources

IF it was Mike Norvell....Would Deion get offered the job at FSU? 🤔

As he should be. If you are gonna break news like that you better have your shit together. That dipshit Doug Gottlieb has tried doing that a couple of times and is viewed as a joke.
It did give us a fairly decent OD meltdown for a few minutes, so it wasn't a total waste.

I'd put money on Kiffin at this point.

Lanning out - Wasn't the buyout
Sark - He would be insane
Ryans - He will have a SB contender in the next couple of years and be a god in Houston
Norvell - I really don't know much about him other than he had issues with his team calling him out for lying a couple of years ago and he has produced one good season.

The fact is Alabama has never been better than when Sark or Kiffin was running the offense so if they are smart it will be Kiffin because no one else is going to bring what he brings to the table and not be scared of following Saban.
My two bosses are both Ole Miss grads with kids at Ole Miss. They are both in distress.

Forgot all about that. Sark went on the radio and denied he even had contact with USC before taking the job 2 hours later.

Hard to believe anything you hear from them until deals are in ink. That's why DeBoer is on the table for any other job until we hear he has signed the new deal they were working on much of the season.

Kalen has been at UW for 2 seasons and has had 2 contracts so far with a 3rd in the works. Going to have to at least double what he's on now to have any chance to keep him.

Back