BREAKING: Saban Retiring

Ah, the troll comes out now. Guess you missed the date of my fanhood for Bama. Lets just say one of us can claim to being an alumni of the university we pull for, seen 3 coaches win titles at Alabama in 58 years, and have never pulled for wavered in my fandom. I have been a fan longer than you have been alive.
That’s what they all say. The Tebow jersey in your closet says different though. Also been told you have Bo and Herschel jerseys in there too

I have something from Bo in my closet, but its a shotgun, not a jersey. Got it in the will.

tonight GIF

That’s the only acceptable gif to ever use
aqua teen hunger force carl GIF

Seems to fit the vibe today..

There's a newscaster in Eugene that needs to be fired then lol. He stirred up a bunch of shit without verifying sources.

he
There's a newscaster in Eugene that needs to be fired then lol. He stirred up a bunch of shit without verifying sources.
heard he had sources

he

heard he had sources
You can't go live with that kind of thing without VERIFIED sources as an actual newscaster. He's getting shredded online.

Bama’s gonna have to settle. Nobody is gonna wanna be the guy to replace Saban. The next hire will be the home run
I think Kiffin will take it if they give him complete control of football operations. The facilities and NIL money would be his dream. The buyout would nothing in the scheme of things.

Sark no way.

Shocked Lanning turned it down if true.

Dabo would be an idiot he would be better just retiring now and keeping his legacy in tact.

I think Kiffin will take it if they give him complete control of football operations. The facilities and NIL money would be his dream. The buyout would nothing in the scheme of things.

Sark no way.

Shocked Lanning turned it down if true.

Dabo would be an idiot he would be better just retiring now and keeping his legacy in tact.
I could see Kiffin, but I don’t think he would have put in so much work in the transfer portal if he planned on leaving, and I’m sure he knew before we did. It was pretty obvious Kirby knew during the post SECCG hand shake

Back