BREAKING: Saban Retiring

That’s nice of him, but Satan really should’ve retired for good a few years ago.

The sport really suffered because of his reign of terror. Not sure if the sport can ever truly recover from that. Dude was an insufferable prick either way.
It’s bout to happen again with Kirby. Saban was the only thing stopping him

Barry got 3 natties with only 157 victories....and he has a SB ring.
Greeting Season 1 GIF by PBS

Lanning is the best choice because he's had experience coaching in the SEC.. he's also young and seems to be full of energy.. i thought he was cringe but apparently recruits really like him, even if they decided not to commit to him at Oregon, they had nothing but good things to say.

No establish coach is taking that job, they can never escape that shadow.. looks like they jumped on his coat tails.. Lanning at least triggers the fanbase that you gotta give him some time.

So you should understand them very well then, right? I tried to speak in your language, whiney boy.
Nah, unless I see one of the ATHF characters, I don’t even look at gifs. To me, posting a gif means you’re too stupid to use actual words, and I’m glad that homo boomer that invented gifs died young

Nah, unless I see one of the ATHF characters, I don’t even look at gifs. To me, posting a gif means you’re too stupid to use actual words, and I’m glad that homo boomer that invented gifs died young
I can use words, but trolls usually dont like words. And since it drew you out, it worked.

I can use words, but trolls usually dont like words. And since it drew you out, it worked.
Drew me out? I was already here. Yeah, you need to stick to gifs. I see now why they’re your first resort. My bad

Drew me out? I was already here. Yeah, you need to stick to gifs. I see now why they’re your first resort. My bad
You're always here. You are like wallpaper for the site. By drew you out, I meant you responded. And you did. Now go hang back on the wall and wait on the next opportunity to cry about something.

You're always here. You are like wallpaper for the site. By drew you out, I meant you responded. And you did. Now go hang back on the wall and wait on the next opportunity to cry about something.
I don’t think those words mean what you think they do. I’m sorry buddy. I know your fragile little mind is weakened by the fact that you’re gonna have to find a new team to pull for just like you did when Tebow left Florida. I shouldn’t have been so mean at such an emotional time for you

I don’t think those words mean what you think they do. I’m sorry buddy. I know your fragile little mind is weakened by the fact that you’re gonna have to find a new team to pull for just like you did when Tebow left Florida. I shouldn’t have been so mean at such an emotional time for you
Ah, the troll comes out now. Guess you missed the date of my fanhood for Bama. Lets just say one of us can claim to being an alumni of the university we pull for, seen 3 coaches win titles at Alabama in 58 years, and have never wavered in my fandom. I have been a fan longer than you have been alive.

Back