Buick Encore

Plymouth’s really were just a Dodge with a different emblem, hell sometimes they were too lazy to even change the name. There’s a Dodge and a Plymouth Neon. Both equally shitty
Mopar had the same issue with redundant models during the 60's and 70's, as did Ford and Mercury. They saved on R&D that way. They wanted to keep those loyal customers who were with the original companies prior to the mergers. Came a time when all the old-timers had died off and the younger generations weren't so attached to a particular manufacturer, and the companies needed to get leaner -- because they put out absolute crap for over two decades and the Japanese and Korean companies were killing them.

Mopar had the same issue with redundant models during the 60's and 70's, as did Ford and Mercury. They saved on R&D that way. They wanted to keep those loyal customers who were with the original companies prior to the mergers. Came a time when all the old-timers had died off and the younger generations weren't so attached to a particular manufacturer, and the companies needed to get leaner -- because they put out absolute crap for over two decades and the Japanese and Korean companies were killing them.
I’m a truck guy. It’s kinda crazy to see just how many American trucks from the 80’s are still on the road compared to so few cars from the same era

You're Welcome
Can't really argue, but at least some of the stuff from the late 60's and early 70's was better than the late 70's through early 90's crap

but at least some of the stuff from the late 60's and early 70's was better than the late 70's through early 90's crap

Not really.
American cars of the 40's-50's-60's-70's were all pushed out the door with substandard quality control.
Their philosophy ??? Get them out and fix them later. Americans didn't start putting 'quality' in their cars until they had to, and that was when the Imports came calling. Until then, they just fucked you over.

I remember when I was a kid, my grandma got a brand new 1989 Oldsmobile 88... bright white with blacked out windows and leather seats. She thought she was a fancy lil' bad ass.

I’m not sure I can decide what is the bigger sin here, starting a thread that’s just a picture of a car without explanation or context or that the picture isn’t even the car in the title of the thread. So much fail here.
Gigi does this all the time.

then he pretends that he is going to buy it.

I have the PF blocked so I don't see him much, but does Gigi still post under his original username?

Not really.
American cars of the 40's-50's-60's-70's were all pushed out the door with substandard quality control.
Their philosophy ??? Get them out and fix them later. Americans didn't start putting 'quality' in their cars until they had to, and that was when the Imports came calling. Until then, they just fucked you over.
Kinda fitting for Buick’s time as an engine manufacturer for the Indianapolis 500. They sold a bunch of em because they were fast and guaranteed you’d qualify for the race, and just making the race paid out a lot, but out of hundreds sold, I think only like 2 ever made it to the finish of the race

I have the PF blocked

Animated GIF

I have the PF blocked so I don't see him much, but does Gigi still post under his original username?
I think he put that one on a time out while he plays with his new one. The last/first day is the same.

I think he put that one on a time out while he plays with his new one. The last/first day is the same.
he really isn't the brightest bulb, is he?

why is Hammer allowing him to have an alt?

he really isn't the brightest bulb, is he?

why is Hammer allowing him to have an alt?
Hammer IS the alt.

At both places :spy: