Buick Encore

I thought "hush" was your safe word? Well, alrighty then!

:whip:
Nah, under this screen name, mine is "MacGillicuddy"

Would love to see a resurrected Firebird.

One of the best cars I ever had was a 93 Grand Am 5 speed, that thing would haul.
You mean something like this?

1625768340324.jpeg

This is what some company has been trying to do the last couple of years. I’m not sure where they are in it now, but I want to say they got some sign off from GM to do this. 1,000hp super car. Probably some six digit figure to get it and they will be hand built.

But GOD DAMN this looks good. It’s what today’s Bandit would drive.

Would love to see a resurrected Firebird.

One of the best cars I ever had was a 93 Grand Am 5 speed, that thing would haul.

View attachment 35204

This is what some company has been trying to do the last couple of years. I’m not sure where they are in it now, but I want to say they got some sign off from GM to do this. 1,000hp super car. Probably some six digit figure to get it and they will be hand built.

Would be way more economical to buy a Camaro and put a firebird decal on the hood.

View attachment 35204

Oooh yeah... :wank:

Would be way more economical to buy a Camaro and put a firebird decal on the hood.
Gross

From a looks standpoint this would do the trick. It’s built on a Camaro platform IIRC. But, after platform and most of the sheet metal it’s a totally different beast.

Might be very comparable to the Camaro Exorcist.

how do you figure?

I see it as the idiots in there aren't on my level and not worth my time
Uhh, hate to break the news to you Corky, but you were the idiot in there. Don't fret though, even though you pussed out and blocked the PF like a sissy we still consider you an idiot in there so you got that going for ya :thumb:

Uhh, hate to break the news to you Corky, but you were the idiot in there. Don't fret though, even though you pussed out and blocked the PF like a sissy we still consider you an idiot in there so you got that going for ya :thumb:
yea, I'm 100% better than you and your ilk

yea, I'm 100% better than you and your ilk
Yeah, no. You're sniveling little pussy that has a pathetic life filled with sharing your lies and fantasies on internet chat rooms.

I have the PF blocked so I don't see him much, but does Gigi still post under his original username?
shrug

it's a cesspool I don't need to swim in.

how do you figure?

I see it as the idiots in there aren't on my level and not worth my time
So you hide in the automotive forum to call them mean names instead. WOW aren't you a badass! What a sniveling little sissy you are....

Word

I would much rather have had Pontiac stick around. But for decades, all those GM divisions just put out clones of the same car, they were all redundant and they needed to shutter several lines. Chevrolet historically had the biggest share of the market and Cadillac was the luxury line, so they survived. They might have flipped coins to decide which ones of Buick, Olds, and Pontiac got killed off
Buick had the cooler name.

So you hide in the automotive forum to call them mean names instead. WOW aren't you a badass! What a sniveling little sissy you are....
I'm not hiding anywhere. I am posting in these forums and when asked why I don't come to the PF, I give my reason.

it has nothing to do with being afraid of interacting with the posters in there, it's all about me not wasting my time reading through a bunch of idiots I don't care to read.

I'm not hiding anywhere. I am posting in these forums and when asked why I don't come to the PF, I give my reason.

it has nothing to do with being afraid of interacting with the posters in there, it's all about me not wasting my time reading through a bunch of idiots I don't care to read.
Sounds pretty chickenshit to me. Coward

lol

i'm not sure if this is a case of morning thread posters sucking, or philly posters being absolutely miserable

probably a combination of both