Bundesliga 2023/2024

Looks like Davies heading to Real Madrid. A chance to play on same side with Mbappe too good of an opportunity to pass up. Theo Hernandez his replacement possibly:

Well, as I said, before, if all I wanna do is watch Davies play, that works because those are on regular cable channels here. I could dump DAZN.

Well, as I said, before, if all I wanna do is watch Davies play, that works because those are on regular cable channels here. I could dump DAZN.
It is a great opportunity. He won the treble at Bayern. Goes to a team with Bellingham, Mbappe, Valverde, Vini, Rodrygo . A lot of young talent. You could say Bellingham is in the running for Bal On Dor right now. If England wins Euros for sure unless the French get stuffy again.

He’s going to have a much better chance of more glory there than in Bayern right now.

I chose to go to Monterey Bay today over watching Bayern Munich. Had crab cakes, fried artichoke hearts, clam chowder, shrimp cocktail, and a margarita. Gorgeous weather today near 70.

I just now saw they won and reading about it on Bavarian Football Works. Kane had a fantastic volley to win it. Other then Neuer, they were garbage. The usual suspects lately Musiala and Sane especially. I don't think Sane should start another game. It is Tel time now.

Speaking of Bayern Munich players. The Germans better get their act together soon. They threw Tuchel under the bus and Nagelsmann last season. Guess who is picking the roster for the Euros? You got it, and if I were him, I'd take a few scalps this summer. No Neuer, no Kimmich, no Sane, no Gnabry. Only Goretza, Muller, and Musiala........maybe. Pavlovic should be picked though.
As I said them Bayern Germans better get their act together.

Hank Friday Bayern game today versus Freiburg. Love the Friday games to keep my weekend open for other things. Any chance they actually could put up a decent performance? Not asking for great these days. I would go for average. Probably have the Friday game because Tuesday is Lazio. Need a two goal buffer in that game or they are done and dusted for 2023-2024.

Defense already woeful. Down 1-0.

Kimmich just as bad at right back as midfield. Sheesh. Freiburg like 7 shots already Bayern 1 to a Freiburg team that has given up 14 goals in last 5 games. Ugly an understatement so far!

Tel with a galazo proving Coman or Sané should never start over him again. Seriously!!

Now a Musiala galazo. Wow!

And Bayern chokes at the end! Of course!

I watched the game. And I was thinking the exact same thing about Tel. He should be starting. Fabulous goal for Musiala. But an equally beautiful tying goal from Freiburg.

Watch the game yesterday too. 10 points done and dusted. Only hope is the champions league. Which they play tomorrow?

Watch the game yesterday too. 10 points done and dusted. Only hope is the champions league. Which they play tomorrow?
After watching Manchester City yesterday maybe it is better they lose to Lazio tomorrow. City midfield shows how truly awful Bayern midfield is. Coman and Sane can only dream to ever be as clinical and have the quality as a Phil Foden does. Foden shows ASAP why Tel needs to start every game going forward and Sane, Coman, and Gnabry need to be sent packing;

8-1 thrashing today. Looking a lot better. Only negative Davies got hurt. Head injury. Mainz sucks though. Haven’t been down since Klopp was there.

Yeah, that boot to the chops didn’t look like it was any fun. But it was certainly a goal fest.

Kane scored 3, but his assist was absurd. I've rewatched it about 5x

Kane scored 3, but his assist was absurd. I've rewatched it about 5x
I missed the second half. It was an absurd assist. He is closing in on Lewandowski Bundesliga goal scoring record of 41. Need more games with the likes of Mainz. Darmstadt this weekend. Worst team in the Bundesliga. Hopefully he can pad the stats on them. I think he needs 10 to tie it.

Speaking of Kane. I heard a theory: does Ollie Watkins or Kane start as striker for the Euros for England. I say Kane, but Watkins is 100% a striker. Kane drifts back a lot. Be nice if they could fit them both in. England is loaded though. Of course, they will blow it.

I missed the second half. It was an absurd assist. He is closing in on Lewandowski Bundesliga goal scoring record of 41. Need more games with the likes of Mainz. Darmstadt this weekend. Worst team in the Bundesliga. Hopefully he can pad the stats on them. I think he needs 10 to tie it.

Speaking of Kane. I heard a theory: does Ollie Watkins or Kane start as striker for the Euros for England. I say Kane, but Watkins is 100% a striker. Kane drifts back a lot. Be nice if they could fit them both in. England is loaded though. Of course, they will blow it.

Seems like a no brainer to me. Kane is the best #9 in the world. Watkins has better pace and is a threat to run in behind while Kane is not, but Kane's distribution, positioning, and clinical finishing are second to none in the world. Assuming he's healthy, you start Kane for sure. Maybe you do 2 up top on occasion.

Musiala’s magical feet today. Hope Bayern can keep him because the EPL is sniffing.

5-2 Bayern but Dier especially and defense still not great.