Bundesliga 2023/2024

I’ve got half an hour should I choose to sign up for the DAZN so I could see this game. If I kept it for a few months, then I’d get through the champions league as well. Decisions, decisions.

Well, I hope I didn’t put the kiss of death on them. I signed up.

Tuchel hiring: Treble in danger.. Guy guys, Treble is not in danger.

We’re on to plan C
Got to love this; Bayern loan Stanisic to Leverkusen. Bayern run out of right and left backs. Overpay Boey a future French “star” still at Galatassary at what 24 25 no one crying out for. Boey falls asleep in first start and Stanisic beats him for the 1st goal. Got to love Bayern Management these days.

Another Bayern shit show! Kane Musiala Kimmich too greedy. Pass the fucking ball!! How hard is that? Kane blew 100% goal chance!!!! Set pieces have been a continuing shit show for 2 years.

Another Upa red lol! Suspended in UCL and Bundesliga!! What a shitshow!!!

Madness in Bochum lol!

Upamecano yes he does make critical mistakes in crucial moments here and there, but in the long run, he will be remembered as a freakin legend for these back to back red cards. Forcing the board to finally fire this useless coach.

I'm beginning to think I've brought bad luck by signing up for DAZN.

They simply look inept. Clueless.

Tel seemed deadly when he got out there.

Maybe they miss Davies.

I'm beginning to think I've brought bad luck by signing up for DAZN.

They simply look inept. Clueless.

Tel seemed deadly when he got out there.

Maybe they miss Davies.
They do miss Davies. Tuchel won’t play Tel. They make stupid mistakes. When is the last time they had a penalty shot? Bob would draw tons of them. Kane plays too deep for that. They give up way too many penalties in the box. You just know it is coming. And set pieces. I didn’t Bochum gets a shot on goal on 50% of set pieces. Number 1 in the league. Bayern no discipline, no concentration, no effort these days.

They do miss Davies. Tuchel won’t play Tel. They make stupid mistakes. When is the last time they had a penalty shot? Bob would draw tons of them. Kane plays too deep for that. They give up way too many penalties in the box. You just know it is coming. And set pieces. I didn’t Bochum gets a shot on goal on 50% of set pieces. Number 1 in the league. Bayern no discipline, no concentration, no effort these days.
Which is odd because for Spurs he was always falling in the box looking for a penalty.

I did see a funny comment the other day regarding Kane and his "bad luck" getting trophies, it went something like "if Kane joined Celtic to win trophies, Kilmarnock would win the league"

I did see a funny comment the other day regarding Kane and his "bad luck" getting trophies, it went something like "if Kane joined Celtic to win trophies, Kilmarnock would win the league"
Kane and Dier have turned Bayern into Spurs. The joke in munich is Kane wants to be a center back.

Upamecano getting so many reds even Sergio Ramos is getting jealous.

Stole this (edited), but spot on since Flick left:

“The first sign of adversity, the Two Headed Manager Murdering Midfield Monster of Josheon Kimertzka will sabotage everything....They are Salihamidžić's (now fired) Willing Coach Killing Club Assassins who thrive in this environment where they know that due to past glories, that they can do no wrong and anything that they do wrong, they will be forgiven and can't be kicked to the curb”