Bundesliga 2023/2024

Makeup game with Union Berlin today. Lose this and could be it for him. Then what? Flick? Interim coach and wait for Alonso?

Hank did you watch the Tuchel U-ball snoozefest today? Neither did I. Makes anything on PBS look like a Marvel action film. At least they got the win but only because it was Union Berlin being 2023/2024 Union Berlin.

Hank did you watch the Tuchel U-ball snoozefest today? Neither did I. Makes anything on PBS look like a Marvel action film. At least they got the win but only because it was Union Berlin being 2023/2024 Union Berlin.

Saw Dier made his debut. How'd he make out?

Saw Dier made his debut. How'd he make out?
He was decent but Union Berlin rarely attacked. Bayern is going to need him. Many injuries yesterday. Upa out 3 weeks, Laimer 6 weeks, Kimmich at least one week. Mazraoui and Kim in International duty. They benched Phonsie yesterday after his disaster class versus Bremen too. So no one left on defense. De Ligt, Dier, Phonsie, Guerrero, Kratzic. That is it. Next 3 games Augsburg, Gladbach, Leverkusen. Heap of trouble if they don't sign anyone else. Transfer market just about closed.

He was decent but Union Berlin rarely attacked. Bayern is going to need him. Many injuries yesterday. Upa out 3 weeks, Laimer 6 weeks, Kimmich at least one week. Mazraoui and Kim in International duty. They benched Phonsie yesterday after his disaster class versus Bremen too. So no one left on defense. De Ligt, Dier, Phonsie, Guerrero, Kratzic. That is it. Next 3 games Augsburg, Gladbach, Leverkusen. Heap of trouble if they don't sign anyone else. Transfer market just about closed.

He's still a perfectly fine defender. Has a good long diagonal pass in him, good in the air, and strong enough that he can bully any forward player that tries to post him up.

The only real detracting thing about Dier is he lacks pace and due to that, he simply did not fit Spurs' high line under Ange. That and he refused to sign a contract extension so Spurs had to get rid of him or just let him walk on a free. He will be a good squad option for Bayern.

I never saw the snoozefest, but I did notice that they won their make up game against Union yesterday. Not dead yet but they’re buns up kneeling.

Bayern much better without Kimmich and Pavlović in midfield. Gets his first goal too. Phonsie with nice bounce back game with a goal. Coman injured which may a good thing. Now Tel can start going forward.

And then Neuer wtf in a great way lol

Müller penalty right after Neuer penalty. This time Neuer can’t save the penalty. Barely survived though. Looks like Coman might be seriously injured. Sane and De Ligt got their 4th yellow cards. Leverkusen in 2 weeks. Cannot get a 5th yellow next week.

VfB still in third. I’ll take it. 😁

VfB still in third. I’ll take it. 😁
Leverkusen just tied. Bayern two points back. Now own their own destiny again. Did sign Sacha Boey so they will have a real right back next week.

Stuttgart ran over Leipzig today. Loved that.

Leverkusen just tied. Bayern two points back. Now own their own destiny again. Did sign Sacha Boey so they will have a real right back next week.

Stuttgart ran over Leipzip today. Loved that.

Like, I said, on to Plan B!!

Off topic: Is Bob heading to MLS mid season to LAFC this year?

So they both win today and Kane gets a goal.

And Davies leaves with a knee injury?

So they both win today and Kane gets a goal.

And Davies leaves with a knee injury?
Out two to three weeks for Davies. Bad timing. Leverkusen this weekend. No Davies, no Kim, no Upa on defense. Mazraoui back, Booey signed, or Guerrero could play the spot. Lazio after this week in UCL. At least didn't a tough matchup here. They are pretty screwed defensively. Need to keep Kimmich out of the midfield so they won't be even more screwed. At least Coman injured so that helps the attack. Pavlovic needs to start going forward with Goretzka and Muller. Sane needs to learn to shoot and Musiala pass and we are good to go.

Out two to three weeks for Davies. Bad timing. Leverkusen this weekend. No Davies, no Kim, no Upa on defense. Mazraoui back, Booey signed, or Guerrero could play the spot. Lazio after this week in UCL. At least didn't a tough matchup here. They are pretty screwed defensively. Need to keep Kimmich out of the midfield so they won't be even more screwed. At least Coman injured so that helps the attack. Pavlovic needs to start going forward with Goretzka and Muller. Sane needs to learn to shoot and Musiala pass and we are good to go.
Looks like Kim will play against Leverkusen. Missed the South Korea loss today. Good news for Bayern.