Bundesliga 2023/2024

Well the slim reaper leaving. How much more damage can he do though before end of season. In second, 8 points back, Stuttgart right on their heels, and I think Dortmund 10 points back or so. Can’t slip beyond 4th…maybe as there could be a 5th team in UCL next season. Kimeretzka getting their wish. Another manager down the toilet. Tuchel, Nagelsmann, Flick, Kovac, Jupp, Ancelotti, Pep, what in the last 8 years lol?

Well the slim reaper leaving. How much more damage can he do though before end of season. In second, 8 points back, Stuttgart right on their heels, and I think Dortmund 10 points back or so. Can’t slip beyond 4th…maybe as there could be a 5th team in UCL next season. Kimeretzka getting their wish. Another manager down the toilet. Tuchel, Nagelsmann, Flick, Kovac, Jupp, Ancelotti, Pep, what in the last 8 years lol?
The best of the lot, too bad he's retired, close to 80 but I bet could still do a better job than most.

Seen several places where Tuchel has been mentioned as a replacement for Moyes at West Ham, the overwhelming response from Hammers supporters has been "no thanks".

I seriously don't understand how he keeps getting jobs at top clubs.

Wild to think Kane left Spurs to win trophies at Bayern...only to arrive for their first trophyless season since 11-12.

Wild to think Kane left Spurs to win trophies at Bayern...only to arrive for their first trophyless season since 11-12.
Took an other worldy Leverkusen to do it in the Bundesliga. Leverkusen just broke Bayern’s all time consecutive not losing streak in Germany. I think they are up to 35 or so games in a row.

Last edited:
Seen several places where Tuchel has been mentioned as a replacement for Moyes at West Ham, the overwhelming response from Hammers supporters has been "no thanks".

I seriously don't understand how he keeps getting jobs at top clubs.
I don’t think he will anymore. Bayern made this announcement so Alonso knows they are looking too. Every Tuchel job ends up in self destruction with players hating him. Kimmich and De Ligt the relationship is broken but in some ways Tuchel was right about those two. Neither are that great.

Also rumors Kane not happy in Germany and Chelsea sniffing. In my opinion, Kane leaves after next season. One more shot at a trophy next season after Leverkusen gutted. Watch Bayern win UCL this season. That would be the ultimate joke!!

Leroy Sané has not had a goal since October or so. Missed some absolute sitters. Heard his xg has been abysmal this year. Found the top10. Thought for sure he would be on the list but no. Bob is number 3 lol and he is blaming Barcelona for it? LA FC for Bob next season. You heard it here first.

Leroy Sané has not had a goal since October or so. Missed some absolute sitters. Heard his xg has been abysmal this year. Found the top10. Thought for sure he would be on the list but no. Bob is number 3 lol and he is blaming Barcelona for it? LA FC for Bob next season. You heard it here first.

I'm actually surprised he's not already there, he and mainly his wife were talking about upping his "brand" while he was still at Bayern.

I'm actually surprised he's not already there, he and mainly his wife were talking about upping his "brand" while he was still at Bayern.
I agree. He brought that up at Bayern a few years ago. Sane can join him too for all I care. Sane bought a big house in the Hollywood Hills about a year ago.

I see today Chelsea looking to poach Victor Boniface from Leverkusen. Chelsea and Arsenal need a striker. Frimpong on Bayern radar. Xavi might have stayed at Leverkusen next season for UCL if Leverkusen was a buyer not a seller. Wirtz is on every EPL teams radar right now too. Guirassy on Bayern list too, but he has no interest as long as Kane around. I see Guirassy and Boniface both in EPL next season.

Took an other worldy Leverkusen to do it in the Bundesliga. Leverkusen just broke Bayern’s all time consecutive not losing streak in Germany. I think they are up to 35 or so games in a row.

Some times it's just one team's magical year and everything falls in to place.

I see today Chelsea looking to poach Victor Boniface from Leverkusen. Chelsea and Arsenal need a striker. Frimpong on Bayern radar. Xavi might have stayed at Leverkusen next season for UCL if Leverkusen was a buyer not a seller. Wirtz is on every EPL teams radar right now too. Guirassy on Bayern list too, but he has no interest as long as Kane around. I see Guirassy and Boniface both in EPL next season.

Will be interesting to see how they manage that when they have no money to spend. I know Spurs are interested in Connor Gallagher from Chelsea, so maybe that would help free up some finances for them.

Arsenal, i can totally see being in the mix. I am sadly convinced they will land Osimhen from Napoli to fill their striker role.

Some times it's just one team's magical year and everything falls in to place.
Like Leicester City. If you took the bet on that and Leverkusen this year you did with Leicester and could have this year made a bundle. I read somewhere Leverkusen was 2000-1 to win Bundesliga this year last summer. Need to find the link. It was at Caesars.

I forgot they were playing yesterday. I checked the score and it was 1-1 in the 60th minute or something like that. By the time I got downstairs they were up one and I got to see the highlight.

I thought Goretzka’s little deflection killed them. But thank god for Harry Kane.

I forgot they were playing yesterday. I checked the score and it was 1-1 in the 60th minute or something like that. By the time I got downstairs they were up one and I got to see the highlight.
I chose to go to Monterey Bay today over watching Bayern Munich. Had crab cakes, fried artichoke hearts, clam chowder, shrimp cocktail, and a margarita. Gorgeous weather today near 70.

I just now saw they won and reading about it on Bavarian Football Works. Kane had a fantastic volley to win it. Other then Neuer, they were garbage. The usual suspects lately Musiala and Sane especially. I don't think Sane should start another game. It is Tel time now.

Speaking of Bayern Munich players. The Germans better get their act together soon. They threw Tuchel under the bus and Nagelsmann last season. Guess who is picking the roster for the Euros? You got it, and if I were him, I'd take a few scalps this summer. No Neuer, no Kimmich, no Sane, no Gnabry. Only Goretza, Muller, and Musiala........maybe. Pavlovic should be picked though.

I chose to go to Monterey Bay today over watching Bayern Munich. Had crab cakes, fried artichoke hearts, clam chowder, shrimp cocktail, and a margarita. Gorgeous weather today near 70.

I just now saw they won and reading about it on Bavarian Football Works. Kane had a fantastic volley to win it. Other then Neuer, they were garbage. The usual suspects lately Musiala and Sane especially. I don't think Sane should start another game. It is Tel time now.

Speaking of Bayern Munich players. The Germans better get their act together soon. They threw Tuchel under the bus and Nagelsmann last season. Guess who is picking the roster for the Euros? You got it, and if I were him, I'd take a few scalps this summer. No Neuer, no Kimmich, no Sane, no Gnabry. Only Goretza, Muller, and Musiala........maybe. Pavlovic should be picked though.

Excellent plan.

Tel has played well. The game was very much in doubt until...

The word disarray comes to mind.

Excellent plan.

Tel has played well. The game was very much in doubt until...

The word disarray comes to mind.
Looks like Davies heading to Real Madrid. A chance to play on same side with Mbappe too good of an opportunity to pass up. Theo Hernandez his replacement possibly: