Bundesliga 2023/2024

Just happy to see Stuttgart in 3rd. For now at least.

Fuck you Alphonso Davies!!!!!!!’

Fuck you Alphonso Davies!!!!!!!’
Looking back at replays, it was more Davies being dumb and being outsmarted by Hoffman. Some (many) times Davies plays mentally in a fog (reason for all the giveaways) but here it really cost Bayern. All the talent in the world except in the head. Hoffman made a fool out of him in a critical moment. Hoffman a savy veteran you can see put his foot across Davies and got the call (unlike Musiala who got grabbed and knocked down in the box when he broke free). Looking at it, it was barely a penalty. If it was penalty, look at the Musiala highlight, that is a penalty too that never even when to VAR. Just saying.

The bigger problem again was the Bayern midfield. Can't handle pressuring and was Leverkusen move through them like it was an empty freeway. Now that Wirtz is healthy again, he is going to be a player at some point. No surprise that Kimmich got yanked in this game. Kimmich / Goretza pairing not what it used to be, or was it ever. Still think they need a Thiago player again to move the ball faster. Anyways, if not for Leverkusen goalie, Bayern probably would have won.

Just happy to see Stuttgart in 3rd. For now at least.
I thought Kane’s 5 goals were a lot, but Stuttgart’s Serhou Guirassy has 10 already. On only 12 shots on goal. What an anomaly.

A complete beatdown. Looking at the highlights, there was at least one iconic Kane long through ball assist.

Sloppy Pokal game with a weird lineup...i.e. no center backs. All are injured. Got the win, but Gnabry broke his arm in a collision with "Bayern" goalkeeper Schenk.

No Olmo and Orban today. Big break for Bayern. Of course you have to make the
Most of your opportunities which Musiala just gaffed.

Bayern a turnover machine and it has cost them.

Wow Ulreich. 2-0 Leipzig.

Tuchel needs to go. What a mess. The important early season games were the barometer and he is failing.

Laimer what a fucking nightmare.

Bayern got a tie but still: barely any attack, lots of sideways passing, inept defensively on set pieces, gaping holes defensively on long balls. Why is Tuchel here? We need a coach with fresh ideas like Alonso, etc not someone’s sloppy seconds with Tuchel!!!

Red Bull appears to be Tuchel and Bayern's bogey matchup.

Bayern got a tie but still: barely any attack, lots of sideways passing, inept defensively on set pieces, gaping holes defensively on long balls. Why is Tuchel here? We need a coach with fresh ideas like Alonso, etc not someone’s sloppy seconds with Tuchel!!!

He's one of the best managers in the world, honestly. But his approach to the game might not fit Bayern's culture. Some clubs excel at playing pragmatic or defensive while others have attack embedded in their culture. To me, Bayern is the latter.

I'd think you guys will go all out to try to get Xabi on the bench next season if the Tuchel experiment doesn't pan out.

He's one of the best managers in the world, honestly. But his approach to the game might not fit Bayern's culture. Some clubs excel at playing pragmatic or defensive while others have attack embedded in their culture. To me, Bayern is the latter.

I'd think you guys will go all out to try to get Xabi on the bench next season if the Tuchel experiment doesn't pan out.
Not just us, but Real Madrid when Ancelloti takes over Brazil.

Seeing VfB sitting in 2nd
jonah GIF

So Musiala is leaving?

So Musiala is leaving?
Not yet but he is a bit unhappy with Tuchel. Got benched versus Freiburg. Davies is probably leaving to Real Madrid, Musiala best friend is Bellingham but Bellingham has far surpassed Musiala at this point. Musiala has gotten a bit selfish with all the dribbling.

I am unable to view Bundesliga games this year.

Somehow I get Spanish soccer on SportsNet. But I dislike flopping latinos.

Have to say I thoroughly am enjoying the World Rugby. A true man's sport.