Congrats to the Cowboys & their fans on becoming first #2 seed ever in history to not make it to the Divisional Round.

Another record for the Cowboys. Might as well out it on a banner and raise ir to the rafters. Lord knows they haven't had anything in 28 years to raise up there.

That's fantastic to have that many wins in 3 seasons.

Sorry, my kid is a huge Dallas fan. But as long as they keep him they will not go to the sb. what Make anyone think he is worth more than Mahomes if fucked in the head. He has done NOTHING to prove he is worth more than $25 mil
He has the coveted RTKs aMVP award. Worth something.

Lol. No it doesnt.

thing I don't get is, why did the Cowboys decide to play zone after playing man coverage all year?
Dan the God Quinn didn't do very good coaching. Good news is Mike the God McCarthy didn't do very good coaching either. Like as in they both need to not be in town come draft day bad coaching.

I really hope Jerrah hires Deon Sanders as his next HC. The comedy that will provide will be fucking priceless.
I would like to see Harbaugh personally. He is a QB coach and give him 5 years because more than that and players will revolt.

Philly fans are unique in that they know their teams suck ass, and yet don't care. Dallas has perpetual frontrunning fans who think they're the best and will make endless apologies for them.

I just assume Philly fans are drunk. The Cowboys are the only team I ever always root against, even if it means cheering for someone like the Lions or Commanders.
GIF by Jay Sprogell

Philly fans are unique in that they know their teams suck ass, and yet don't care. Dallas has perpetual frontrunning fans who think they're the best and will make endless apologies for them.

I just assume Philly fans are drunk. The Cowboys are the only team I ever always root against, even if it means cheering for someone like the Lions or Commanders.
Lol
Weren't you a redskins fan before you jumped on Packers bandwagon after Rodgers won Super Bowl?

Lol
Weren't you a redskins fan before you jumped on Packers bandwagon after Rodgers won Super Bowl?
No, always been a Packers fan. My local Redskins fandom, which did date from when I was a teenager, died in around 2008. I even have a Favre shirt somewhere, though I think I only wore it once.

No, always been a Packers fan. My local Redskins fandom, which did date from when I was a teenager, died in around 2008. I even have a Favre shirt somewhere, though I think I only wore it once.
John Candy Reaction GIF