COVID Murdered My Music Festival and Stole My Lunch Money

Another thing regarding out of control ticket prices, that can only get worse coming out of this mess... everyone is gonna be aching for concerts, venues and companies are gonna be aching to get paid... perfect shit storm.

Covid has stolen nothing, other than about half as many lives as reported, most of which would have been lost to pneumonia. Corrupt and insulated Governors and Mayors have stolen from you and many others. Don't stop calling out and guilt shaming anyone without a mask on the jogging path, in their cars or at the grocery store though...it's a calling afterall.
263B6B51-B39F-42E0-AF8B-47351F58ADF0.jpeg

Nah...these dudes had real talent. lulz

wiggity wiggity wiggity wack

My best friend and I were using "Warm It Up" to communicate "start the Volcano, I'll be there in a second" in mixed company (usually when kids are around). And now it's become a Rick Rollish type of thing :LOL:

Rock USA Festival Declares Bankruptcy After Inability to Refund Tickets

I paid $89 for a general admission 3-day pass to see all these [types of] bands live [each year] in my own back yard:

2020_poster_lg.jpg

Now the festival coordinators are bankrupt because of the cancelled 2020 festivals, I may never get any of my money back and I'm probably never going to have music festivals like this this close or this cheap again in my life.

mad the rock GIF

angry will ferrell GIF
COVID.

I thought this year's lineups kinda sucked and was only gonna go to Saturday's show anyway.

Does this mean no more Rock USA? That would seriously suck.

I thought this year's lineups kinda sucked and was only gonna go to Saturday's show anyway.

Does this mean no more Rock USA? That would seriously suck.
Yeah, no more Rock USA or Country USA (which I personally don't care about) unless some other company ponies up some dough to recreate the festivals. 🤞 It's highly unlikely that would happen this coming year.