Crazy, bitch ass weather

January 1st.......81 for the high.

winter.JPG

Wasn't it like 67 in Alaska a little over a week ago? I remember seeing some headline about it.

75 here yesterday and supposed to snow Monday.

Got our first snow of the year Friday night. Good 8 inches. The low hit -10 last night. Calling for more snow Wednesday.

I finally had to bust out the snow thrower yesterday.

I'll take snow over mud any day

We put in added concrete this fall then added arborvitaes all around our fenced in yard. All that digging and work left our yard a giant mud pit. It’s hell out there right now. So bad I’ve been taking the dogs out the front to do their thing because if I let them out back, they trash the floor w muddy paws.

Saw that a blast of cold air is setting into the north. I loved this quote from NBC though:
On Tuesday, the high temperature forecasts for New York (22 degrees) and Boston (12 degrees) will be the coldest high temperatures experienced since 2019.
Oh wow! The coldest it has been in three whole years! WOWEEE!

On the serious side, stay warm you yankees.

Saw that a blast of cold air is setting into the north. I loved this quote from NBC though:

Sure hope the power grid will handle it.

48 here. May start a fire.

At or near 50° here for the next few days.

1641853318058.png

That week was cold as shit. Normally it's somewhere around 30-35 during the day, don't think we got above freezing for seven days. My wife plays in a Mummers band, one of the saxophone keys froze during her performance and she didn't sound right for the rest of the show.

Was the only Mummers parade I semi-participated in, because they couldn't find enough people willing to stand out in 15 degree temperatures and push props.

We put in added concrete this fall then added arborvitaes all around our fenced in yard. All that digging and work left our yard a giant mud pit. It’s hell out there right now. So bad I’ve been taking the dogs out the front to do their thing because if I let them out back, they trash the floor w muddy paws.

how are the aborvitaes holding up in the snow?

That week was cold as shit. Normally it's somewhere around 30-35 during the day, don't think we got above freezing for seven days. My wife plays in a Mummers band, one of the saxophone keys froze during her performance and she didn't sound right for the rest of the show.

Was the only Mummers parade I semi-participated in, because they couldn't find enough people willing to stand out in 15 degree temperatures and push props.
Wtf is a Mummers band?

we are just getting the tip....
James Franco Flirt GIF