Crazy, bitch ass weather

Wtf is a Mummers band?
Goofy Philly thing. Also, I think it might be the oldest "folk" parade in the US.

QBXXFFVKKFFFNJX3BCL2DGPJ2M.jpg

Feel like we haven't had much winter here in southeastern Michigan the past few years. Think I've only used my snow blower twice the past couple of years. I remember as a kid or even not long ago you wouldn't see grass from earlier January til early March. Now its just soggy ass, wet grass all winter
We are a bit protected from snow … lake effect snow usually comes from the West and Lake St. Clair doesn’t produce much … Lake Huron with a wind coming from the East will get the Thumb.

We are a bit protected from snow … lake effect snow usually comes from the West and Lake St. Clair doesn’t produce much … Lake Huron with a wind coming from the East will get the Thumb.

True, west side got about a foot of snow last week and it kid of moved northeast past us.

Your wife is a gypsy nerd?
Band geek, yes. That's a different club than the one my wife used to play with, and that is none other than Jason Kelce performing in a different parade than the parade on New Year's Day.

Band geek, yes. That's a different club than the one my wife used to play with, and that is none other than Jason Kelce performing in a different parade than the parade on New Year's Day.
That's a long way to say what exactly?

Currently 2 degrees and the outdated windchill chart says it feels like-13. Definitely colder than the shady side of a witches tit.

Gonna be a high of 35 degrees today with a chance of snow starting around 3 pm. Better shut the schools down and make the kids learn remotely... :facepalm:

Gonna be a high of 35 degrees today with a chance of snow starting around 3 pm. Better shut the schools down and make the kids learn remotely... :facepalm:
Lol that's exactly what they did here

Currently 2 degrees and the outdated windchill chart says it feels like-13. Definitely colder than the shady side of a witches tit.
Down here in coastal RI, we're at 40* (30* wind chill). Temps will be down to around 10* by morning.

Been getting some "wind advisories" (until 5am Sat). Winds are forecast to be around 25-35 with gusts to 50. Wind chills should be in low single digits or even minus.

chillywillypagesintothefireplace-ani.gif

Watching power lines and trees getting some action now!! :nod: