Crazy, bitch ass weather

Narrow band of heavy snow tomorrow. A 25 mile move and snow amounts can change from 1+ inches to 8". Right now we are looking at about 1/2 a foot with 25 mph winds and whiteout conditions late afternoon.

Not sure what the big deal is.

beach boys relax GIF

We have a 5' drift in front of our house. I've already snowblown the driveway and sidewalks three times, but all that has accomplished is making it less dense than it would have been. It's just as deep there now as anything else, but at least I won't have heavy snowpack when I get back out there. At least not as bad as it would have been.

NASTY in my dinky state today...

THIS AFTERNOON: A windswept rain, falling heavy at times. Highs in the mid 40s. East wind gusts 35-45 mph, with isolated gusts to 50 mph along the coast. Gale Warning likely for mariners Rainfall amounts 1" to 2" expected. Rain tapers to lighter showers in the evening.

HEAT Wave coming... :pop2: :martini:

7dayforecast121622.png

It’s been winter for a month here. Haven’t seen asphalt on my road for weeks. Berm at the driveway is about 3’. Got a cold snap this week and finally supposed to get around 40. There’s gonna be so much dog shit to pick up…..

It’s been winter for a month here. Haven’t seen asphalt on my road for weeks. Berm at the driveway is about 3’. Got a cold snap this week and finally supposed to get around 40. There’s gonna be so much dog shit to pick up…..
No snow angels for a while?

So, about 1/3 of the country gets: freezing temps, freezing rain, heavy winds, snow, ice or some combo therein.

Another 1/3 just gets some moderate wind and rain.

Another 1/3 gets severe heat.

Gonna be fun. :couch2:

High of 72 here today.
Windy with high winds moving in.

72 tomorrow with a 30% chance of rain.

It's clouding up and has been great for the past few days.

Getting into the 80s for most of the week.

Fucking wind again. 45 mph sustained, gusts over 70. All night

• :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

• Boyd, NE
  • Brown, NE
  • Eastern Cherry, NE
  • Holt, NE
  • Keya Paha, NE
  • Rock, NE
  • Sheridan, NE
  • Western Cherry, NE
...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT CST /11 PM MST/ TONIGHT TO 6 AM CST /5 AM MST/ THURSDAY... * WHAT...Heavy snow, bitter cold wind chills and blowing snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 5 to 12 inches. Winds gusting as high as 45 mph. Wind chill values as low as 35 below zero. * WHERE...Portions of north central and panhandle Nebraska. * WHEN...From midnight CST /11 PM MST/ tonight to 6 AM CST /5 AM MST/ Thursday. * IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult. Areas of blowing snow could significantly reduce visibility. The hazardous conditions could impact the morning or evening commute. The cold wind chills as low as 35 below zero could cause frostbite on exposed skin in as little as 30 minutes.