Crazy, bitch ass weather

No 'Indian Summer' ??

Fail Black And White GIF

Winds gonna be crazy here for a couple days.

Been raining like a mfer here lately. Moreso yesterday than today, but whatevs.

Last 3 or 4 days here have been perfect.
It's changing but not much. 40% rain today, then 75% rain tomorrow, then mid 40s to mid 60s for the lo/hi each day. Just about perfect.

Now, more wind and less rain. And we're back down to freezing temps. Not cold or chilly, but actual freezing temps.:wtf:

Partly sunny and it's like a mini hurricane outside. 15-25mph winds and 40-50 mph gusts. It's howling out there, rattling the windows. My furball is NOT happy with this interference with her afternoon window sill napping. :rolleyes2:

Only around high 30s degrees with wind chill down around high 20s. Heater's on!!

chillywillypagesintothefireplace-ani.gif

Checks out. Too windy here lately.

@RememberTheKoy more than likely pissed off a Greek god or ancient voodoo spirit or some shit and that's why we're all stuck with rain, wind, and freezing temps. :ohwell:

Next 10 days thru March 22nd.

Highs 65-80
Lows 45-60 with one night reaching 34

Yep
Looks like Spring is a month early.

Checks out. Too windy here lately.

@RememberTheKoy more than likely pissed off a Greek god or ancient voodoo spirit or some shit and that's why we're all stuck with rain, wind, and freezing temps. :ohwell:

That's some crazy shit.

I've been on a few flights that were pretty fucking scary. I don't think they've ever gone 800mph, but I've definately experienced turbulence like the video and even worse.

Haven't had a really bad one in a long time and I think now that I have kids, I'd be shitting my pants.

3” of snow this morning. My poor plum tree is in full bloom and now covered in snow, broke a few branches off

Summer is coming.

Windy as hell. Something up north is sucking a lot of wind. This is not a good sign. When it's this windy with whatever is sucking it north, it's coming back. When that happens, it's never a good thing. The stronger the wind, the worse it is when it comes back. Think I'll batten down the few hatches I need to, and hunker down and wait for it.