Do you even lift?

I lift three times a week. Dumbbells only, nothing too heavy. Mostly just trying to retain muscle tone.

I run 8 miles 5 days a week. And usually do a longer run of 10-13 miles on Saturday or Sunday. And just started lifting dumbbells. Have been doing 12 pounds for a while. May up it to 15 pounds soon. I usually do 8 sets of 25 reps. But I know I probably won’t be able to keep up those numbers as I go up in weight

Finally reached a goal with a single arm curl. Instead of doing preacher curls where you rest your arm on the slopped part, I put my side against that with my armpit on top and then i let my arm hang straight down. Got 8 reps with the 40lb dumbbell. I haven't been able to do that for several years. When i can do two sets of 8 I'll go up another 5 lbs.

Finally reached a goal with a single arm curl. Instead of doing preacher curls where you rest your arm on the slopped part, I put my side against that with my armpit on top and then i let my arm hang straight down. Got 8 reps with the 40lb dumbbell. I haven't been able to do that for several years. When i can do two sets of 8 I'll go up another 5 lbs.

Good to see you, sir! Hope all is well!

No lifting. Just some bodyweight exercises, push-ups, squats, spider crawls, burpees, etc.

I’m a cardio person, mainly swim, bike, run.

121216789_3657618750983127_2328361350372152470_n.jpg

Reactions: Me
No lifting. Just some bodyweight exercises, push-ups, squats, spider crawls, burpees, etc.

I’m a cardio person, mainly swim, bike, run.

Never lift.

And haven't been able to swim since March but was a daily 3K swimmer prior to that.

Man... I've been kind of struggling to really get into my workouts lately. Not sure what it is, but it's negatively affecting my performance

Man... I've been kind of struggling to really get into my workouts lately. Not sure what it is, but it's negatively affecting my performance
How do you know, has SA complained?

I did Rippetoe's workout for years 3x week. Now I do 2x week, and some intervals on the treadmill on off days.