EPL 2022/2023

I agree with most of your assessment. Pulisic to Chelsea was definitely a mistake, but everyone to Chelsea lately was a mistake.

Concerning USA players currently, there are a lot having bad seasons and there will be tons of movement. The older players you mentioned I dont see much of that in the current cast. I will a list of a few of the top ones but who is really breakout. Some should be getting into their prime soon, but where is it:

Dest: complete bust. So bad he was released to play at the USA vs Mexico friendly recently.
Gio Reyna: down on the pecking list at Dortmund. Has had a few super sub performances. But needs to start to progress beyond that.
Pulisic: Not sure why he does not get more time. Wrong coach, wrong team, big mistake.
McKenney: turning into a bust. He is the wrath of the Leeds fans. Juventus doesn't want him either.
Aaronson: not a Premier League player. Maybe Bundesliga or France or something. Disappointing year.
Adams: A good defensive midfielder but fell out of favor at Leipzig and may again at Leeds. His game is somewhat sideways.
Rheem: superb season.
Robinson: see Rheem but not quite as good but Man City looking.
Musah: Liverpool are interested. But on another team fighting relegaton. I still like him.
Weah: Are they trying to convert him to a right back at Lille? French League is probably his level at best. Not that impressed.
Sally: Had a good season and started many games at Gladbach.
Dike: Was doing well at Bromwich until the devastating Achilles. Still an up and down player.
Pepe: Had a really good season on a bad relegated Dutch team. Might have turned the corner.
Sargent: Please no!!!
Prefok: Still worth a look but won't get it.
If he want's to salvage his career, Pulisic definitely needs to go somewhere else. He's be better off somewhere else in England,maybe back to Germany or Italy (I heard Napoli, Milan, and Juventus are all interested). I just hope he doesn't throw in the towel and head to MLS.

I don't know why anyone would sign with Chelsea right now, it's such a shit show.

If he want's to salvage his career, Pulisic definitely needs to go somewhere else. He's be better off somewhere else in England,maybe back to Germany or Italy (I heard Napoli, Milan, and Juventus are all interested). I just hope he doesn't throw in the towel and head to MLS.

I don't know why anyone would sign with Chelsea right now, it's such a shit show.
I did hear the Napoli and Juventus rumors too. I would like to see him at Napoli.

Even good players can look mediocre-to-bad if they find themselves in bad situations. I think most of those US players are really good, a shame so many found themselves at Leeds because that place is a shitstorm. Similarly, Chelsea is a shitstorm and has been for years.
I did hear the Napoli and Juventus rumors too. I would like to see him at Napoli.

Napoli would be great for Pulisic. He thrives in a system that is font foot attacking.

Even good players can look mediocre-to-bad if they find themselves in bad situations. I think most of those US players are really good, a shame so many found themselves at Leeds because that place is a shitstorm. Similarly, Chelsea is a shitstorm and has been for years.

Napoli would be great for Pulisic. He thrives in a system that is font foot attacking.
Napoli would be scary with him and Lozano on the wings, especially if they keep Osimhen.

Race for 6th is on this weekend.
- Spurs travel to Villa while Brighton travels to Arsenal.

A win for Spurs and Brighton loss should all but seal up 6th for Tottenham, which would be a better position in the table than they deserve this season. Personally, i am pulling for Brighton to steal some points from Arsenal.

On the flip side, a Villa win puts them right back in the mix for Europa.

Come on Leeds, help the Reds out today.

White Roses babay

Race for 6th is on this weekend.
- Spurs travel to Villa while Brighton travels to Arsenal.

A win for Spurs and Brighton loss should all but seal up 6th for Tottenham, which would be a better position in the table than they deserve this season. Personally, i am pulling for Brighton to steal some points from Arsenal.

On the flip side, a Villa win puts them right back in the mix for Europa.
I Gotta root for Arsenal and Villa this weekend. LFC needs just 2 points from their last 3 to be higher up the table then Villa with Spurs still on the Reds heels. And we can’t catch Arsenal plus Brighton still has 2 games in hand (although that schedule is deadly) so cant have anything close.

Plus we see Villa at Anfield next week

FUCK YOU Bamford

Why are you taking that

FUCK YOU Bamford

Why are you taking that
Yup. Still not good enough for Newcastle. That was the easiest game on their schedule. They are crumbling a bit. Still need a win and two ties minimun unless Liverpool can run the score up. Good day for Liverpool and Man U.

Yup. Still not good enough for Newcastle. That was the easiest game on their schedule. They are crumbling a bit. Still need a win and two ties minimun unless Liverpool can run the score up. Good day for Liverpool and Man U.
Very good day. Liverpool wins Monday they are guaranteed Europe. Still trying for that champions league though even though they don’t deserve it.

Poch takes Chelsea job. No Europe next season but should be interesting to see if he can right the ship.

Bad weekend for LFC because of that Brighton game. Need Newcastle/Brighton to be a draw. Even then it’s a long shot For top 4. A win at the KP today guarantees europe. Even if it is the conference league.

They did this to themselves.

WOW I misread the table. Win out LFC and you are in Europa.

Come on Brighton, beat Newcastle.

Spurs once again just not good enough. Will be happy to see this season end.

Well Newcastle did some heavy damage to Liverpool today. Not only won but ran the score up. Leicester and Chelsea left. Win over Leceister and they are in UCL. Europa League, things getting interesting. West Ham in the final of Europa Conference League now. They win the final, they are in Europa League and probably a seeded team. Does a West Ham win affect position 5 and 6 in EPL? Don't know the rules on that. Or is it 5 and 6 and West Ham.

Well Newcastle did some heavy damage to Liverpool today. Not only won but ran the score up. Leicester and Chelsea left. Win over Leceister and they are in UCL. Europa League, things getting interesting. West Ham in the final of Europa Conference League now. They win the final, they are in Europa League and probably a seeded team. Does a West Ham win affect position 5 and 6 in EPL? Don't know the rules on that. Or is it 5 and 6 and West Ham.
Yeah LFC is all but out of champions league. We did this to ourselves. Good to see a fresh face even though it came at LFC expense.

I wouldn’t think it affects the positions Only would if West Ham finished 5th then maybe Europa goes to 6th too? But since they are in bottom half I don’t think it matters. Hell I could be wrong though.

We’ll if Newcastle lose to Leicester it comes down to Chelsea lol. Got to root for Chelsea. Same with Man U. They should beat Bournemouth and then Chelsea and Fulham. Man U couldn’t lose 2, could they, would they lol?