EPL 2023/2024

Chelsea girl making it hella interesting at Kenilworth late lol

Eric Ten Haag today:

We know the reasons why it is not working. No team can deal with so many issues and INJURIES we have had. We should still have done better and we have depth in the squad. When you have so many injuries, the depth is not enough."

Injuries? Newcastle and Spurs hold our beer.

Spurs with a nice win to end 2023 🍺
That was an entertaining game to watch. I switched from Comcast to YoutubeTV so no Peacock for me anymore. This one on USA. Going to lose Son soon. Next month or so will be rough on some of these teams.

Liverpool can help the cause by getting all 3 tomorrow! (They won’t)
Newcastle in shambles right now. Losing Pope a big hit that has turned the defense sideways. Since his loss, Trippier has been awful. I see a Liverpool win. Need wins with Salah stepping away. At least Liverpool has depth. Nice you can bring a Jota off the bench.

Newcastle in shambles right now. Losing Pope a big hit that has turned the defense sideways. Since his loss, Trippier has been awful. I see a Liverpool win. Need wins with Salah stepping away. At least Liverpool has depth. Nice you can bring a Jota off the bench.
Of course only if Salah and Nunez can be slightly clinical. Yikes.

West Ham: take out Man U and Arsenal in 1 week. I bet Arteta news conference will be a doozy. Let’s see who he blames.
Man U is ashambles and I love it. Arsenal have had a tough time against the Hammers.

West Ham were the last team to win at Highbury, and the first to win at The Emirates. (also the first to win a New White Hart Lane)

That was an entertaining game to watch. I switched from Comcast to YoutubeTV so no Peacock for me anymore. This one on USA. Going to lose Son soon. Next month or so will be rough on some of these teams.

I was very pleasantly surprised to see Bentancur back so soon. Hoping Sarr's injury isn't too bad.

The one-in-one out stance is supposed to be for transfer strategy, not injured reserve!

I was very pleasantly surprised to see Bentancur back so soon. Hoping Sarr's injury isn't too bad.

The one-in-one out stance is supposed to be for transfer strategy, not injured reserve!
At least Richarlison has found some form. Is it 5 goals in 4 games?

Nice second half for LFC finishing. I wish Klopp would bring Nunez off the bench and start the plethora of more experienced forwards. Nunez should have waaay more goals than he has now. Time will tell with Mo out a month+. Also I have hope for Gakpo to get some footing up front. IMO he’s been better in the midfield.

Question for all, does City usually lose 1 or is it tie in January before they win 15 straight?

At least Richarlison has found some form. Is it 5 goals in 4 games?

5 in 5 i think.

Gonna need it because Sonny is gone for the Asia Cup. Bissouma and Sarr gone for the Africa Cup.

But, once we get past january, we should have mostly everyone back and Maddison and VDV should be coming back from injury. Looking forwards to a really strong finish for the squad.

Nice second half for LFC finishing. I wish Klopp would bring Nunez off the bench and start the plethora of more experienced forwards. Nunez should have waaay more goals than he has now. Time will tell with Mo out a month+. Also I have hope for Gakpo to get some footing up front. IMO he’s been better in the midfield.

Question for all, does City usually lose 1 or is it tie in January before they win 15 straight?
Time to win 15 straight with De Bruyne and Haaland back.

Good question. I think they may have 1 more stumble in them before they run the table.