EPL 2023/2024

Mikel Arteta:

Great hair
Nice teeth
Well dressed
Lunatic and not a top 6 EPL coach.

Spurs picking up Timo Werner on a loan with option to buy for the rest of the season. Seems like a decent get. I'm not sure I'll expect much for him, but Spurs have a pretty big need for speed and depth on the wings.

Need to get that CB deal through early this month too.

Spurs picking up Timo Werner on a loan with option to buy for the rest of the season. Seems like a decent get. I'm not sure I'll expect much for him, but Spurs have a pretty big need for speed and depth on the wings.

Need to get that CB deal through early this month too.
Let’s hope so. Werner Chelsea experience ruined him. Went back to Leipzig and never regained his form. Isn’t even on the crappy German team anymore. But you never know. For Germany sake, I am hoping he does well.

Let’s hope so. Werner Chelsea experience ruined him. Went back to Leipzig and never regained his form. Isn’t even on the crappy German team anymore. But you never know. For Germany sake, I am hoping he does well.

Wasn't great for Tuchel's system. Werner has never been a true #9 or target man (Kane certainly is though!).

What we need from Werner is speed on the wing and someone to provide depth to the guys up front. With all the injuries this year, there have been guys playing way too many minutes. If he chips in with 4-5 goals, I'd be thrilled.

Win-win for Spurs though. If he doesn't work out, then they can just send him back after the loan expires. If he fits in great, then they can exercise the option and buy him permanently for cheap.

Klopp resigning. Does he long for a great schnitzel and a boot of Paulaner? I know a great place where he can find that 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Klopp resigning. Does he long for a great schnitzel and a boot of Paulaner? I know a great place where he can find that 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

On that note, I don't think Pep is gonna stick around City much longer either. They've both won all there is to win at their respective clubs. For those kinds of guys, there's always a new challenge out there that calls.

Maybe we see the rise of the north london clubs when both managers exit.

On that note, I don't think Pep is gonna stick around City much longer either. They've both won all there is to win at their respective clubs. For those kinds of guys, there's always a new challenge out there that calls.

Maybe we see the rise of the north london clubs when both managers exit.
Nagelsmann contract goes through the 2024 Euros. I wonder if he will take the Germany job for 2026 World Cup? On the other hand dealing with the current group of “talent” …. err snowflakes maybe not.

I'm in a weird spot where I'm rooting against nations in the Africa Cup of Nations and Asia Cup specifically so Spurs players can return.

I'm in a weird spot where I'm rooting against nations in the Africa Cup of Nations and Asia Cup specifically so Spurs players can return.
Me too. South Korea pulled a last gasp win yesterday. Bayern in dire straits at center back with the Upamecano injury. Need Kim and Mazraoui back ASAP,

Me too. South Korea pulled a last gasp win yesterday. Bayern in dire straits at center back with the Upamecano injury. Need Kim and Mazraoui back ASAP,

and we need Sonny!

and we need Sonny!
Bayern only center backs right now are De Ligt and Dier, De Ligt on 4 yellow cards too. Gladbach this weekend and the biggest game of the year the following week versus Leverkusen. So South Korea needs to lose now!!!!

Interesting Moose Cup final. Liverpool trying to survive with teenagers. Doesn’t look good. Extra time makes it even tougher.

Teenagers held their ground and Virgil with a sublime header near the death and Klopp another trophy before his exit.

Chelsea remain my favorite punching bag. What's the point of out spending City if you're still going to be much worse than City on the field?

Chelsea remain my favorite punching bag. What's the point of out spending City if you're still going to be much worse than City on the field?
Teenagers trashing the billion dollar project lol.

Time for some good comedy: Manchester United against Mancester City.

Antony 100 million for 0 goals and 0 assists this season. If that ain’t comedy don’t know what is lol.