First time playing fantasy football in like 12 years. Any pointers?

I’ve got a second fantasy football draft today. This league started in 1989, it has evolved over the years. We do an auction draft now, 10 league team with 17 roster spot & $200 Fake money to auction with. It’s the biggest kick in the ass, snake drafts are great, Auction drafts are a kick in the pants

Here’s my draft yesterday, 18 roster spots and a 10 team league. Snake draft and I drafted from the number five position

I took a chance on a couple of young kids and I will work the shit out of that waiver wire as that’s how you win the fantasy football championships
CC12CC1C-33B6-4DE5-8707-283FCD816B13.jpeg

This 2nd league I’m in is 25 years old. I’ve won five championships in 25 years, it ain’t easy.

Good luck and again the word for the day is waiver wire
9A17A5FA-970A-426A-A15A-9B0040B8C247.jpeg

I think my team might suck.

Everyone has underperformed their projection except the Ravens defense and my kicker.

PPR league and Mike Williams and Hunter Renfrow combined for 0 points through 3 quarters, and Deebo had a decent game on the ground, but only two receptions.

Luckily my opponent has gotten nothing from anyone other than Jefferson, but he’s gotten enough from Jefferson to make him a big favorite to win. Javonte Williams needs to go off tomorrow for me to have a real shot

I think my team might suck.

Everyone has underperformed their projection except the Ravens defense and my kicker.

PPR league and Mike Williams and Hunter Renfrow combined for 0 points through 3 quarters, and Deebo had a decent game on the ground, but only two receptions.

Luckily my opponent has gotten nothing from anyone other than Jefferson, but he’s gotten enough from Jefferson to make him a big favorite to win. Javonte Williams needs to go off tomorrow for me to have a real shot
Week One is like continued preseason these days. I have yet to see a site that properly projects for this. The projections will line up smoother in another two weeks or so.

Pretty much I need 25 points from Javonte Williams tonight. I’m very lucky to have that much of a chance since my opponent got nothing from anyone other than Jefferson and Fournette. But I got nothing from anyone other than my defense and kicker

That may have been the ugliest first week of NFL football I’ve ever seen

I'm thinking of trading away Swift and R Bateman and getting Kupp and Tyreek in return non-ppr just don't think i trust Swift for the rest of the year

I'm thinking of trading away Swift and R Bateman and getting Kupp and Tyreek in return non-ppr just don't think i trust Swift for the rest of the year

Uhhhhhh, there's more to that trade, right?

Pretty much I need 25 points from Javonte Williams tonight. I’m very lucky to have that much of a chance since my opponent got nothing from anyone other than Jefferson and Fournette. But I got nothing from anyone other than my defense and kicker
Williams made it closer than I thought it would be, but not enough. 0-1 start to the season

Up 114 to 101 with Dallas Goedart left to play. Opponent has Adam Theilan and Dalvin Cook. Projections say I have a 25% chance of winning

Really everyone on my team put up decent points, just nobody really went off. Opponent had several duds, but Lamar Jackson got him 47 points, and that’s likely gonna be the difference

Hung on to win pretty comfortably despite the dim projections. 1-1 and my first win

Up 114 to 101 with Dallas Goedart left to play. Opponent has Adam Theilan and Dalvin Cook. Projections say I have a 25% chance of winning

Really everyone on my team put up decent points, just nobody really went off. Opponent had several duds, but Lamar Jackson got him 47 points, and that’s likely gonna be the difference
christian bale laughing GIF

With injuries, I'm down to my 4th string flex option and my opponent's kicker got him 16 points. Probably looking at a 1-3 start

Renfrow out.
Damien Harris moved to RB since David Montgomery is out
Zay Jones out

So flipped a quarter between Mecole Hardman and Isaiah McKenzie. Went with Hardman

Down 87-60.

Opponent has no players left. I have Stafford and Deebo

But Javonte Williams got hurt yesterday, and if David Montgomery isn’t back, I’m either gonna have to play Rex Burkhead at RB or hit up the waiver wire, and with 14 teams, the waiver wire is pretty slim pickings at RB

Actually won thanks to a big night from Deebo.

This injury situation is gonna kill my season though. Got lucky this week that my opponent’s kicker was his top scorer for him. I didn’t get much from anyone other than Deebo, Mike Williams and Damien Harris myself since my top two RBs, my top flex option and my second flex option were all hurt

Taysom fucking Hill with 4 TDs for my opponent

Gabe Davis with a big game for him too. I’m actually having a solid day, but it won’t be enough. Gonna lose despite likely putting up my highest total of the season