Do you like working from home?

• Yes

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
But I don't plan them. The missus makes them, I simply window shop each day for a likely looking lunch.

Easy peasy. No waiting either.
Easy, if you have someone planning them for you lol.

Been working from home 5 years now, it’s what you make of it. Sucks in summer when kids are home, but during the school year it’s just me all day long. Get a lot of work done. Break it up and mow the yard at lunch or play with the dogs/cats, or dare I say - a few caves in Skyrim.

The only drawback are the obvious distractions.

The wife loves working from home for her medical company.

No plan, auto pilot.

Delicious variety of home made soups.

Clam chowder (2 kinds), pea with ham, lentil, squash/pumpkin, good old chicken noodle, borscht, beef and barely/mushroom, shipwreck (anything that was in the freezer on soup making day), cream of green (broc, zuc, anything else green), home made mushroom.

My cup runneth over.
Beef and barely….what?

love working from home. Works great for Euro Soccer games.

Easy, if you have someone planning them for you lol.

So, no spousal unit eh?

Not my problem.

In fact I was on my own when I was off to a new job and we hadn't sold the previous house, etc, and I found time during Happy Hour while watching TV to take a ham hock or one of those instore Q'd chickens you see and turn them in to pea and shipwreck and chicken noodle soups.

I know it ain't store bought or instant or anything but it's worth the effort. Maybe not quite as good as Mom's, but it gets the Krusty Brand Seal of Approval of being "Good Enough".

I fuck around enough at work. I'd never accomplish anything if I worked from home.

i've become accustomed to being nude 24/7, so i gotta tell ya, this working from home, it's right in my wheelhouse.

in fact, let's take a look at a still-shot of me working, earlier today:

c1d.jpg

So, no spousal unit eh?

Not my problem.

In fact I was on my own when I was off to a new job and we hadn't sold the previous house, etc, and I found time during Happy Hour while watching TV to take a ham hock or one of those instore Q'd chickens you see and turn them in to pea and shipwreck and chicken noodle soups.

I know it ain't store bought or instant or anything but it's worth the effort. Maybe not quite as good as Mom's, but it gets the Krusty Brand Seal of Approval of being "Good Enough".

Oh I have one. You wouldn’t want to eat her cooking. I’m the cook in the house, but I mainly do dinners. I’m not pre planing lunches, that’s for damn sure. Lol

you know what I did, Chickie?

I fucking baked something.

problem solved.

I can't fucking bake anything while in the office.
I baked your mom!

Tomorrow is the first time I have to go into the office in forever. The phillies also play a playoff game at 1300 in forever... yeah, working from home is pretty nice. still not sure if I take the afternoon off or just work from home.