Formula One

Rules is rules.

Max fucked it up too by not doing it smarter. No need to give it back where he did, should have waited for the pit straight where's he'd have DRS right away.
Max fucked up by doing it at all. He might have got penalized, but everyone watching would have known who really won the race.

Why is it stupid? The track is there for a reason.
If a place is off limits, put up a barrier, such a rule just encourages blocking, and where I'm from blocking does, and should get you wrecked.

I got Lewis Hamilton at even odds last week, and I also bet on Botas to finish ahead of Perez

I got Lewis Hamilton at even odds last week, and I also bet on Botas to finish ahead of Perez
And Hamilton runs off the track and boogers up his front wing and Botas gets taken out by Russell on the same lap. Red flag out. Lots of debris. Think they might have went to slicks a hair too soon, Kimi spun that same lap as well

Verstappen wins. Hamilton recovers to finish second.

I liked it.

I think Hamilton was going to catch Dutchie till he got overanxious with Russell.

Very unlike him.

I liked it.

I think Hamilton was going to catch Dutchie till he got overanxious with Russell.

Very unlike him.
Even the best mess up from time to time. He’s fortunate that he was able to continue to get a P2 out of it

Knock me over with a feather.

Cheap assed team.

I hope Williams leaves them in their dust.
Haas has been a dumpster fire since they got into F1. Williams on the other hand, well it's just sad to see how far they have fallen.

Haas has been a dumpster fire since they got into F1. Williams on the other hand, well it's just sad to see how far they have fallen.

It's an expensive sport. Go big or go home.

Prize money is important but you need deep pockets from the get go.

Williams never quite recovered from losing Newey and the death of Senna (possible lawsuits).

Hamilton won so I did a couple of victory laps around town in Panzerwagon.

My interest in F1 has increased every year, it’ll never catch NASCAR for me because I grew up around dirt tracks and late models, but it’s at least even with the NFL for my interest now.

But I tried to watch the Indy races and it just doesn’t move the needle for me, seems like they’re trying to be a cross between NASCAR and F1, and now that 1/5 of the NASCAR schedule is road courses, Indy doesn’t have anything to really offer

When Indy was CART I went to the Vancouver Indy many years in a row but for the 1st and last.

But the CART/IRL split lost me. And these new cars are fugly.

I also never used to miss a NASCAR event. But Sunday rainouts, rescheduled to maybe Monday, and more or less low-tech racing have made me drop it too. 500 miles is too long and even recorded takes forever.