Poll Free hotels or air travel?

Rather have free hotel stays or air travel for life?

• Hotel (4 star)

• Air travel (business class)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
Would you rather have free business-class air travel for the rest of your life or free four-star hotel stays (outside your home city) for the rest of your life?

Are there more wheels or more doors in the world?

I have both credit cards.

Barclay for airline points and Marriott for hotel points. I switch between the two to keep them balanced. I put every expenditure on the cards and pay them in full when the bill comes. I don't think I've paid a penny in interest in 10 years. LOL

I am kinda pissed at Mariott though because I stayed at the Courtyard in downtown Omaha a couple weeks ago on a free room and they charged me $13.95 for parking. That is the first time I've ever been charged to park at a hotel I was staying at.

Last edited:
I lean this as well. I'm not traveling somewhere to sit in a hotel all day.
I also don't want to be tied to a hotel chain or even hotels. Can't remember the last time I stayed on one for a leisure trip. We always stay in a VRBO or AirBnB.

If I can pick the hotels, and it can be lower than 4-star, then I choose hotels. Can find one close enough to work too

Nope, but I'm also a cheapass with flying as well. Give me the free shit with SW and an aisle seat and I'll be good to go.
The worst business class I've been on (AA regional jet) was still better than their economy offering on the same plane. Free business would be well worth it, over any hotel.

Even though I travel a fair amount, it’s always a hassle at airports. So getting free tickets is nice, but it’s still painful to use them. Also becomes harder the older you get.

hotels are easy, especially the ones on the nicer side.