Poll Free hotels or air travel?

Rather have free hotel stays or air travel for life?

• Hotel (4 star)

• Air travel (business class)

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP is a doofuss troll that is getting out trolled in his own troll thread. Derp

Hotel was the easy choice for me. I don't travel often, but the hotel option means I would do more in my area (out of city). Concert I can drive to and stay at a hotel close by, game, comedian set, etc... hotel opens up more things.

Hotel was the easy choice for me. I don't travel often, but the hotel option means I would do more in my area (out of city). Concert I can drive to and stay at a hotel close by, game, comedian set, etc... hotel opens up more things.
You’d fly more if it was FREE, dunce!!! :p

nah, don't like leaving my cat alone for more than a few days. only vacation i took since gettering her, i dropped her off at my parents.

I got me a beef jerky cheer jersey today, got it signed by Martha Stewart

Animated GIF

Flight also includes any perks and upgrades such as meals, drinks, movies, and lounge access? Everything except first class.

Hotel includes bar and meal tabs, sauna/gym, dry cleaning etc.. All the bells and whistles, but limited to 4-star hotels?

Don't go cheap on us now.

haha

you have the southwest game down to a science. Having the open seat next to you in coach is clutch! It truly is the next best thing to first/business class there is. It’s huge. Now I understand how you are able to fly as much as you do on southwest.

When I first started business travel I was a miles whore as well. Coming out of Boston AA was my preferred airline but you’re right: everything is a connection. If you make a million miles you get gold status for life. If you make 2 million miles you get platinum status for life. I made 2 million miles more than a decade ago. (The miles also includes credit card miles). However, I really now just choose whoever is nonstop and I almost never fly coach. I’ve got over a million unused miles on hawaiin airlines and their FC is pretty good. They have those lounge chair styles. If I fly internationally I use miles for FC. Those tix are hard to get but well worth it.

I don’t fly anywhere near as frequently as I did but once I made the commitment to stop flying coach it was a game changer for me. The lounges, the security line, the early boarding, the no stress about overhead space, etc was well worth it.

As always, appreciate your insight.
Overhead space is another one of those things I never worry about on Southwest... you don't board by some indistinguishable grouping, but by boarding number based on when you checkin... or 1-15 with Business Select or 16-30 with my status. I get to sit in usually the first 10 rows with my bag in front of me and the seat next to me open. If every flight was actually full like they state, I'd probably deal with Delta connections to get diamond status and first class pretty much all the time.