Full Cord Cut

Have you looked into multiple fiber connections instead? In other words, get two at lower cost and divide connections? I’m guessing you’re just happy to have those speeds. Also, do you have 100% uptime? Ever any throttling?
Yeah, currently there isn't anyone that offers fiber optic connections. But there is supposed to be one that does coming this year and I am absolutely looking into it

Who has cable in 2024????

Either poors or immigrants

I want to drop my Directv stream since it's redundant for most things. I can't think of a channel or show on there that I can't get through Peacock, Hulu, Paramount+ or whatever... but the wife likes it because it's easier to punch in 312 for Hallmark than to launch the Peacock app and navigate to that channel.

latest speedtest on chrome...

Mbps download

Mbps upload

Latency: 7 ms

Server: Atlanta

Your Internet connection is very fast.

verizon 5G home internet. just dropped AT&T fiber - 90/month compared to Verizon at 45 a month

1705502937397.png

I don't do much but surf (4 devices) tv (2 devices) and haven't noticed a difference.

verizon 5G home internet. just dropped AT&T fiber - 90/month compared to Verizon at 45 a month

View attachment 114896

I don't do much but surf (4 devices) tv (2 devices) and haven't noticed a difference.
my ATT fiber is only $60 a month. That's up $10 from the last couple years.

I finally have my antenna high enough to make a difference. It made a huge difference. I have Sling now. Both packages. I am not a fan since my son started watching sports. We both can't watch ESPN on two different TVs at the same time. It is on one package for Sling. I only pay for a streaming service that has sports from start of college football season until the Super Bowl. I have the Disney Bundle that includes ESPN+. I am thinking of going with Fubo next college football season. I think it says 10 screens at one time. Me and a friend might share the cost. Does anyone have/like/love Fubo? Is it too expensive for what you get?