TV Series Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon

Third, Alicent Hightower (Olivia Cooke) and Otto Hightower (Rhys Ifans):

ulfj9rhxjbx61.jpg

I hadn't even heard about this until I just saw this thread on the homepage.

On one hand, I'm excited because I enjoyed a lot of GoT. On the other hand, they buttfucked that final season so badly, I'm not sure I'm ready to give them another chance.

We finally get a premiere date. Little less than 5 months away.

69a35b06a7e380a90bd590402b3ebb65.png

Also, the other variant poster, for the other side (besides the Green faction) in the civil war, the Black faction:

map57m28ejq81.jpg

I hadn't even heard about this until I just saw this thread on the homepage.

On one hand, I'm excited because I enjoyed a lot of GoT. On the other hand, they buttfucked that final season so badly, I'm not sure I'm ready to give them another chance.

Thankfully the dipshit showrunners that fucked up the ending of GoT have nothing at all to do with this series.

Also, the other variant poster, for the other side (besides the Green faction) in the civil war, the Black faction:

map57m28ejq81.jpg

Ahh now it's more clearly a dragon egg. I was thinking in the first poster it was just some big round dragon nose.

Young Rhaenyra Targaryen (Milly Alcock) and Syrax poster:

4tpzzc0ht6791.jpg

No one is gonna watch these spin off shows

I can’t wait, between this and the Lord of the rings show that is coming on Amazon.

Late summer and fall are gonna be great to just sit out on the screen porch and vege out on fantasy tv.

SDCC trailer: :party:

Well….it looks like they took some notes on one thing. Just judging by this trailer I think we will see more of the action than the last two seasons of GoT

No one is gonna watch these spin off shows

I'd imagine it will very quickly become HBO's highest watched show. Or at least come close to Euphoria as the highest watched show.