TV Series Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon

Luke was always a sniveling little twerp, imho. And Aemon, as “Joffry”-esque as he has been portrayed, is actually a quite interesting character.
I see Aemond as more of a loose cannon as opposed to a Joffry type. He is ok in being an attack dog. Joffry was just entitled.

You mean Aemond, right?

Wasn’t the Maester at the Wall an Aegon as well?

I see Aemond as more of a loose cannon as opposed to a Joffry type. He is ok in being an attack dog. Joffry was just entitled.

You mean Aemond, right?
One-Eyed-Willy

Jon’s uncle? Daeni’s brother?

Or is that Daeni’s uncle and Jon’s great-uncle?
Dani’s uncle.

I forget what he is to John.

MadKing was his nephew, my bad. Maekar was his dad.

Dani’s uncle.

I forget what he is to John.

MadKing was his nephew, my bad. Maekar was his dad.
So that would make him Daeni’s great uncle (her father’s uncle).

i that would make make him Jon’s great-great-uncle (his father was Daeni’s brother)

There's ignorance running amuck all through this thread!!
bored jack nicholson GIF

He was Aemon.

His brother was Aegon.

The Mad King was their dad.

I don't think this is true about the Mad King being their dad. Aemon turned down the crown and went to the wall. His brother Aegon, without giving further details of who he is in regards to some other GoT related storeis/books/potential new show, became king at one point prior to the mad King.

I felt bad for Lucerys. He had a look of fear about him the whole time at Storm's End once he first saw Vhagar.

The kid actor did a good job too.

He was Aemon.

His brother was Aegon.

The Mad King was their dad.

I don't think this is true about the Mad King being their dad. Aemon turned down the crown and went to the wall. His brother Aegon, without giving further details of who he is in regards to some other GoT related storeis/books/potential new show, became king at one point prior to the mad King.

In the TV series, the Mad King is Aemon's nephew and Aegon's son, not their dad. @broncosmitty already knows and corrected himself in post #808. :thumb:

In the books, the family tree is different: the Mad King is instead Aemon's great-nephew and Aegon's grandson.

I felt bad for Lucerys. He had a look of fear about him the whole time at Storm's End once he first saw Vhagar.

The kid actor did a good job too.
As soon as you saw Aemond there you knew shit was going to go south...but the kid held his shit for as long as possible.

The blacks should gut Baratheon for not giving Luke shelter.

As soon as you saw Aemond there you knew shit was going to go south...but the kid held his shit for as long as possible.

The blacks should gut Baratheon for not giving Luke shelter.
Yep. Hope he dies a painful & lengthy death.