Happy Birthday Wednesday

Should people want to see teddy pics?
I don’t have an opinion on that. I don’t. But it’s not something I’ve discussed with anyone that I can recall.

Unless you want someone to laugh at the sight of your dick, you shouldn’t send a dick pic.

I don’t have an opinion on that. I don’t. But it’s not something I’ve discussed with anyone that I can recall.

Unless you want someone to laugh at the sight of your dick, you shouldn’t send a dick pic.
I mean, I don't think the people with laughably sized penii are the ones sending those pics.

Don't fuck this up for me asshole
Excited Universal Music GIF by Edward Blom

Confused Text GIF by Women's History

Nice of this to turn into a tribute thread though. I think @Me has said he's sent dick pics before.
I've definitely sent dick pics before. Once, I even sent one to my best friend at the behest of his mom and brother. That's a funny story.

got my new suit.

I don't think I need it tailored...it fits pretty nice outside of maybe getting the length of the pants hemmed a little.

Back