Hockey needs more television time

Agree. But I'd take any of the Fox Sports teams around here. Stars, Rangers, or Mavs. Fucking Sinclair group.

Also, don't be ridiculous. You know Reaves is out there to cause mayhem, to get into the teams head just like he did here with Kane. No one thinks of Reaves as a goal or point contender, he isn't meant to be.

Ed Zachary.

Still watched? Why the walk away?
Meh....He's no John Scott

I'm out of touch with enforcers but I'd give Reeves a chance against Scott. They all get their comeuppance eventually.

Things pissed me off. Haven't watched hockey in 5 years now. Not even playoffs. Added to my list that has baseball, hoops and golf on it as well.

And there are multiple games on free most every night up here.

I'm out of touch with enforcers but I'd give Reeves a chance against Scott. They all get their comeuppance eventually.

Things pissed me off. Haven't watched hockey in 5 years now. Not even playoffs. Added to my list that has baseball, hoops and golf on it as well.

And there are multiple games on free most every night up here.
The game is pussifing but so are the other contact sports.
Reeves isn't anything special. Just one of the last pure goons left

I know.

I've always been partial to goons.

I really started losing interest when Bettman took over. And it eventually snapped.

I used to watch every Montreal game on CBC French. But the new deal took it away and I have no inclination to watch EVERY Canucks game.

I know.

I've always been partial to goons.

I really started losing interest when Bettman took over. And it eventually snapped.

I used to watch every Montreal game on CBC French. But the new deal took it away and I have no inclination to watch EVERY Canucks game.
Ah! A soft spot for the big lugs
Doug Wilsons Sharks hockey has long been about puddy play.
I didn't watch much of Wilson play but I imagine it was his game style as a player as well

Ah! A soft spot for the big lugs
Doug Wilsons Sharks hockey has long been about puddy play.
I didn't watch much of Wilson play but I imagine it was his game style as a player as well

He had his day in Chicago. But not a bruiser per say. I doubt he ever had 100 PIM.

Guys like The Grim Reaper Stu Grimson did the fighting for them. And the Sharks I think too.

pretty sure the Hurricanes' minor league team is in Charlotte

need to check them out one day
Hershey is the caps AHL affiliate and we go as much as we can. 30 min away and much cheaper. Usually make at least caps game in DC each year but go to many more Hershey games than the caps.

Well like you said, they are pussifing the sport, can't do as much as they could before. Could you imagine what him and someone like Scott would have done if it was rules from the 70s and 80s as far as hitting goes lol..

Well like you said, they are pussifing the sport, can't do as much as they could before. Could you imagine what him and someone like Scott would have done if it was rules from the 70s and 80s as far as hitting goes lol..
Scott wasn't all that great of a goon. I think he'd get his bell rung if he was to have played in that era
Although it was great to see Scot punk the Ducks as much as he did

They listened to OP!

Scott wasn't all that great of a goon. I think he'd get his bell rung if he was to have played in that era
Although it was great to see Scot punk the Ducks as much as he did

The year (75-76) the Montreal Canadiens swept the Broad Street Bullies by thumping them at their own game was sweet.

Big Robinson kicking the shit out of Shultz, etc.

I'd love to find the entire series on Youtube.

And I think I found at least 3 of them.

They’re gonna have to lose the ice skates if I’m ever gonna watch. Ice skating is only interesting when one skater hires someone to whack a rival in the knee with a club

They’re gonna have to lose the ice skates if I’m ever gonna watch. Ice skating is only interesting when one skater hires someone to whack a rival in the knee with a club
Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

You're allowed to punch someone in the face and keep playing the game.

Hockey isn't for the faint of heart. The skates.... make it THAT much more dangerous.