Hockey needs more television time

In other hockey news, Wisconsin women just won the natty 2-1 in OT. A Mrs. Stanley cup, perhaps?

I'm watching my Bolts play Detroit as I type this on my local NBC station.. I can watch almost every game on Bally Sports aka fox sports + channels on Directv..

tbh, i want to get into hockey but i just don't know enough about the game

i also have this lingering fear that the Hurricanes are going to relocate due to a lack of fan support

it looks like a really fun game. i wish it was more popular in the south
I've been to a half dozen Hurricanes/Bruins game in Raleigh and always had a good time. The Canes were just a year or two removed from winning the cup the first time I went so the place was packed and the crowd was really into it. As the years have passed I've noticed smaller crowds and less enthusiasm. I gotta say that being able to tailgate outside in the parking lot in Jan/Feb is hell of a lot better than freezing your tits off trying to get to the stadium from the T as fast as possible in Boston. Went to a game in Miami last year that was the same way and I could get used to it.

Last edited:
Turner is throwing their hat in the ring with how complete shit their NBA ratings have been during this woke garbage. Hockey on TNT/TBS is going to be weird as fuck.