Poll How do tOSU/B1G fans react when Bama/Georgia loser still ranks higher than tOSU?

multiple choice allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• good-natured banter

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • reasonable discussion of the merits of said ranking, led by rmilia

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • panic on the streets of Columbus

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • outrage from B1G nutswingers

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • a public and humiliating meltdown for Ralphie

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Deutscher kartoffeln salat

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
Oh yeah that's right. I point out your obsessive behavior and you say the same thing to me each time. I'm somehow upset because I have the nerve to respond to your typical gibberish. How many more Ohio State/Urban Meyer threads you gonna start? You've started so many so far I've lost count. And you think you're not obsessed. Funny stuff. Anyway good luck to Vandy this year.
"you're obsessed" - Wamu. Saying this to me. :russ:

"you're obsessed" - Wamu. Saying this to me. :russ:

These are threads you started.

-Urban Meyer experiences "chest pains" following first meeting with Texas boosters
-Urban Meyer weiner
-Kirk Herbstreit's cringe-worthy on-air breakdown
-the thread

Four threads. One thing in common- Ohio State. Anything Buckeye related is in your head 24/7. If you didn't have issues you wouldn't have created multiple threads about the same topic. Don't change your ways though. You're always a good laugh.

These are threads you started.

-Urban Meyer experiences "chest pains" following first meeting with Texas boosters
-Urban Meyer weiner
-Kirk Herbstreit's cringe-worthy on-air breakdown
-the thread

Four threads. One thing in common- Ohio State. Anything Buckeye related is in your head 24/7. If you didn't have issues you wouldn't have created multiple threads about the same topic. Don't change your ways though. You're always a good laugh.
You've taken the time (once again) to index all of my threads.
But I'm the one who's obsessed. :mj:

Any moment now vandy is going to turn it around, run the table and finish the season without another loss.. any moment.. it's coming...

any moment..

Reactions: Me
Any moment now vandy is going to turn it around, run the table and finish the season without another loss.. any moment.. it's coming...

any moment..
in before hammer reminds us that he doesn't even care that vanderbilt sucks

anybody good with photoshop? i have this picture of this old fart that i think would look cool in a Buckeyes jersey....

..here's the pic of the guy, no idea who he is:

18.jpg

someone get him in a Buckeye jersey so i can make it my new avy, the more Buckeye fans out there, the better, I always say. i thank you in advance :beer2: