Poll How do tOSU/B1G fans react when Bama/Georgia loser still ranks higher than tOSU?

multiple choice allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• good-natured banter

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • reasonable discussion of the merits of said ranking, led by rmilia

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • panic on the streets of Columbus

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • outrage from B1G nutswingers

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • a public and humiliating meltdown for Ralphie

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Deutscher kartoffeln salat

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
The rankings will take care of themselves. This whole year is going to be clown show anyway.

tenor.gif

Doesn't mean a darn thing. OSU has yet to play.

Wait, why the hell is Ralphie being lumped in with the B1G fans? We don’t claim him.

If Georgia losses, no way they are higher than Ohio State. If Alabama losses, there is a shot because it is Alabama and Saban. (They will also be able to use the Saban wasn't on the sideline excuse).

Well that's the most even split poll I've ever seen. WTF!

Honestly, I don't give a shit about the rankings or the playoffs this year. I just want everything to stay level long enough that tOSU gets to fuck Michigan up again.

Honestly, I don't give a shit about the rankings or the playoffs this year. I just want everything to stay level long enough that tOSU gets to fuck Michigan up again.
Of course, if that happens, then I'll care about rankings and playoffs, but December 12th is what I'm hoping for right now.

This is the season Chip has the mighty Bruins relevant again.

Wait, why the hell is Ralphie being lumped in with the B1G fans? We don’t claim him.
WTF took you so long, Samurai? Were you lost?

WTF took you so long, Samurai? Were you lost?
I haven’t been on SH since late March and that was only because I got a message from Maize and I hadn’t actually looked at a thread since early Feb. Life got crazy and didn’t want to deal with the toxicity there.

I haven’t been on SH since late March and that was only because I got a message from Maize and I hadn’t actually looked at a thread since early Feb. Life got crazy and didn’t want to deal with the toxicity there.
And Maize loses his PM's at SH.

Welcome...

Yes because Tennessee, Kentucky & Texas A&M have REALLY earned any kind of benefit of doubt. Lol. Retard.
They are members of the same country club so they've earned their benefit of the doubt by association. Even if their handicaps are 20+, they get the same leeway as the scratch golfers at their country club....again...because they are members and pay their dues. So, they kind of buy their benefit of the doubt.

Is that a good analogy?

You nailed your prediction Hammerdown
Bama & UGA both in the top 4 of AP & Coaches Poll
Ohio State Buckeyes sitting at 5
Ohio State Climbs One Spot in AP Poll, but Both Legacy Polls Find Another Way to Prove Irrelevance
You can click the link and read Buckeye's fans inevitably losing it over a meaningless poll from October.

It's October nobody cares, survive and advance to when it matters.
Still voters not voting for those who haven't played. These polls change lot next week

Still voters not voting for those who haven't played. These polls change lot next week

AP Poll is also meaningless when it comes to who will be in the CFP