Poll How do tOSU/B1G fans react when Bama/Georgia loser still ranks higher than tOSU?

multiple choice allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• good-natured banter

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • reasonable discussion of the merits of said ranking, led by rmilia

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • panic on the streets of Columbus

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • outrage from B1G nutswingers

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • a public and humiliating meltdown for Ralphie

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Deutscher kartoffeln salat

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
I dont have as much of a problem with this as I do with people really pretending that Notre Dame is the 3rd best team in the country

Any Ohio State fans that have an issue where they're ranked need to get their head checked. The Buckeyes haven't played a game yet. And little will be proven after they play the Huskers this weekend. In two weeks will be the real test.

Has anyone suggested that if Ohio State doesn't cover they should drop in the rankings? Or should the Buckeyes be ineligible for the CFP since they're getting a late start to the season? Can Urban Meyer be blamed for anything yet?

Any Ohio State fans that have an issue where they're ranked need to get their head checked. The Buckeyes haven't played a game yet. And little will be proven after they play the Huskers this weekend. In two weeks will be the real test.

Has anyone suggested that if Ohio State doesn't cover they should drop in the rankings? Or should the Buckeyes be ineligible for the CFP since they're getting a late start to the season? Can Urban Meyer be blamed for anything yet?

I had diarrhea last week, I think Urban is at least partially responsible.

Reactions: Me
Can Urban Meyer be blamed for anything yet?
He can certainly be blamed for enabling a serial killer. Also, it'd probably be a good idea to talk to the family of Kosta Karageorge to fully answer your question.

He can certainly be blamed for enabling a serial killer. Also, it'd probably be a good idea to talk to the family of Kosta Karageorge to fully answer your question.

You do realize AR didn't turn into a killer until he got to the NFL don't you? But I inderstand why you must always bring that up. Ohio State and Urban Meyer are in your head 24/7. And pretty classless on your part to yet again make fun of Karageorge who took his own life. But I expect nothing less from you. Classless is your calling card.

I had diarrhea last week, I think Urban is at least partially responsible.
geez, that playoff game was over 6 years ago, and it was still giving you diarrhea as of last week?

Now that's what I call a helluva coach!

You do realize AR didn't turn into a killer until he got to the NFL don't you? But I inderstand why you must always bring that up. Ohio State and Urban Meyer are in your head 24/7. And pretty classless on your part to yet again make fun of Karageorge who took his own life. But I expect nothing less from you. Classless is your calling card.
If you asked the families of Kosta Karageorge, Oden Lloyd and all the other dead people, I wonder who'd hold Urban Meyer more responsible? It'd be interesting, wouldn't it?

If you asked the families of Kosta Karageorge, Oden Lloyd and all the other dead people, I wonder who'd hold Urban Meyer more responsible?
I never met those guys, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like them.

Rather have the Natty.

mood middle finger GIF

If you asked the families of Kosta Karageorge, Oden Lloyd and all the other dead people, I wonder who'd hold Urban Meyer more responsible? It'd be interesting, wouldn't it?
Pathetic

I know. Especially that he never even acknowledged the victims or their families, much less apologized.
Sad thing is I don't think this is a troll.

Juice level shit

You're one sick individual. How many different Ohio State and Urban Meyer threads have you started so far- six, seven, eight?

You're one sick individual. How many different Ohio State and Urban Meyer threads have you started so far- six, seven, eight?
...and who shows up within minutes with tears streaming down his face every single time but you? :mj:

...and who shows up within minutes with tears streaming down his face every single time but you? :mj:

Oh yeah that's right. I point out your obsessive behavior and you say the same thing to me each time. I'm somehow upset because I have the nerve to respond to your typical gibberish. How many more Ohio State/Urban Meyer threads you gonna start? You've started so many so far I've lost count. And you think you're not obsessed. Funny stuff. Anyway good luck to Vandy this year.