Poll How do tOSU/B1G fans react when Bama/Georgia loser still ranks higher than tOSU?

multiple choice allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• good-natured banter

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • reasonable discussion of the merits of said ranking, led by rmilia

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • panic on the streets of Columbus

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • outrage from B1G nutswingers

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • a public and humiliating meltdown for Ralphie

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Deutscher kartoffeln salat

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
If it happens it will only be until the B1G starts playing. Assuming Ohio St goes undefeated (or even 1 loss really) they will still make it in, so no big deal.

The rankings should be B1G, then all of the PAC. It just makes sense to not reward teams for losses.

Even the defending champs have more losses than the entire B1G and PAC combined.

I am officially forwarding my alum...the University of Toledo for a top 10 ranking.

Toledo Undefeated
LSU 2 losses

Watching BIG and SEC battle it out for 2nd :pop2:
0CADDAEC-EAF0-4B8C-B448-840455070CEE.jpeg

I’m leading this fucking thing?

I HATE YOU ALL

Lots of laughs at the idea that Georgia would be ranked higher than OSU

Yeah, luckily we don't have an underachieving team from Texas on our schedule this year. Could be dangerous
Yeah. BTW, how many years did Ohio State go without beating an SEC team? It couldn't have been very many years - just so good!

Yeah. BTW, how many years did Ohio State go without beating an SEC team? It couldn't have been very many years - just so good!
Florida's back, baby!

I'm all about watching drama. Entertain me. I just don't want the Huskers in that position, but I don't have roo worry about that.:mj:

Watching BIG and SEC battle it out for 2nd :pop2:
View attachment 6699

4 and 5 are wrong, obviously. Alabama and Georgia need to split. They are both in. Big 12 is out. Pac isn't getting in over a 1 loss Jawja or Sister fucker. I'm assuming tOSU recovers from getting dicked down by the Huskers of course.

Yeah, OSUx didn't beat an SEC team that year, either.
large_435162_zl8vpqvmv9dmnounwdubj2tvl.jpg

Reactions: Me
:ROFLMAO: Ahhhh....that's great. I haven't had a good LOL for awhile. Those couple rodents, an actual nut and that retarded looking cat just hit the spot!

:russ:

:ROFLMAO: Ahhhh....that's great. I haven't had a good LOL for awhile. Those couple rodents, an actual nut and that retarded looking cat just hit the spot!

:russ:
you missed the best part...lookie at that thar gator flailin' his arms as he runs away

OrdinaryVagueInganue-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Me