If Caitlin Clark matches her points last year, she becomes the record holder in career points in DI Men's & Women's hoops.

Who gives a shit about that dumb flopping c unt......

She got exactly what she deserved last seasons Championship game......

200w.gif

OH and when intrrviewed when she broke the scoring record for women on the 3:

" Did you expect anything less"

Shes a joke......

Good for her, but did Pistol Pete only play three years? Either way, that record stood a long time
Pete shot 39 times per game

He played 3 years and still took 800 more shots than Clark took to get to the number

College GOAT discussions are weird because we penalize people for NOT going to route programs

Clark could've gone to UCONN or So Car and she would have 2 or 3 rings already. With the same numbers.

But she stayed home and elevated a good program to a top tier one

Like who gives a shit if you win a natty at Bama? GREG McElroy did that shit. Its not special. At all

You could argue makong the title game with Iowa is more impressive than winning it with UConn. Because they win it all the time.

I personally don't care if you go to UK and win a title. Now if you go to Minnesota and win one that's awesome

We shall see how March goes but the notion is impressive to win a ring playing for a program who always wins is dumb

College GOAT discussions are weird because we penalize people for NOT going to route programs

Clark could've gone to UCONN or So Car and she would have 2 or 3 rings already. With the same numbers.

But she stayed home and elevated a good program to a top tier one

Like who gives a shit if you win a natty at Bama? GREG McElroy did that shit. Its not special. At all

You could argue makong the title game with Iowa is more impressive than winning it with UConn. Because they win it all the time.

I personally don't care if you go to UK and win a title. Now if you go to Minnesota and win one that's awesome

We shall see how March goes but the notion is impressive to win a ring playing for a program who always wins is dumb

I agree with your general point.

But I also disagree, because I think it benefitted her.

If she went to UConn with Bueckers or South Carolina with all those trees, they'd have a couple of titles, and she'd likely just be a 'very, very good player'.

But because she elevated the program, and she fits the persona she's taken on a Linsanity kind of role.

Don't get me wrong, she's really good, but her going to Iowa has a lot to do with it.

I do wonder the same in the men's game. If you're REALLY good, then you'll get more exposure if you elevate a mediocre program. But the men's game is slightly different in that the top players are only looking to put in one year, and if you go an Iowa, you're looking at losing a lot

Pete shot 39 times per game

He played 3 years and still took 800 more shots than Clark took to get to the number
He also played in the SEC from ‘67-‘70 against a bunch of white kids. The first black basketball player at Pete’s LSU was until the year after he left. If you think none of that matters, well then…….

Top scorer means who scored the most points. The rest is a smoke screen.

He also played in the SEC from ‘67-‘70 against a bunch of white kids. The first black basketball player at Pete’s LSU was until the year after he left. If you think none of that matters, well then…….

1000006983.png

He also shot a wider ball into a hoop that is the same size as she does.

Who gives a shit about that dumb flopping c unt......

She got exactly what she deserved last seasons Championship game......

View attachment 116829

OH and when intrrviewed when she broke the scoring record for women on the 3:

" Did you expect anything less"

Shes a joke......
Lesser players always show their ass when their team gets a win vs a GOAT.

Lesser players always show their ass when their team gets a win vs a GOAT.

Not sure if the LSU player is a lesser player,but CC got everything she deserved after she was reveling in the face ofopponents she faced last season.......

And then when asked,she said she was concentrating on the game rather than the LSU player......

6a right,she was standing right next to her.......

Not sure if the LSU player is a lesser player,but CC got everything she deserved after she was reveling in the face ofopponents she faced last season.......

And then when asked,she said she was concentrating on the game rather than the LSU player......

6a right,she was standing right next to her.......
The LSU player was a lesser player. Showed her ass.

No not really.....It was a "what comes around goes around".

its too damn funny that CC said she never even seen it......lol

View attachment 116965
Yes really, lesser player. Better team but not a better player. The numbers show that everyday.

Yes really, lesser player. Better team but not a better player. The numbers show that everyday.

I was not talking who the better player is,Im talking if she is gonna have that cocky swagger to her,she better expect it back.....

She wants to deny the LSU player revelling in the moment.......

Nah,she knew she was there......
And the fake flop.....jhc man :facepalm:

I was not talking who the better player is,Im talking if she is gonna have that cocky swagger to her,she better expect it back.....

She wants to deny the LSU player revelling in the moment.......

Nah,she knew she was there......
And the fake flop.....jhc man :facepalm:
She came out in support of the LSU player. Thats very telling of her personality.

Ya well when you get rmbarrased like that on your biggest game of your career,no better way than to try to save face......
She was the best player on the court. Her team was not as good. She didnt get embarrassed. She just had a lesser player show their ass.

just link me to her onlyfans when it comes up.

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF