If Caitlin Clark matches her points last year, she becomes the record holder in career points in DI Men's & Women's hoops.

Someone seems to have a crush on cc. Or maybe it’s something else
Yes its something else, now please explain what that is little camper. Jealous of a girl, very sad.

Yea, her team blows.

The center is decent, the big girl. You throw it into her and she can get you a bucket.

The rest of the girls were useless unless they were wide open.

At least last year, I haven't watched this year.

Yes its something else, now please explain what that is little camper. Jealous of a girl, very sad.
Lots of people are highly uncomfortable with women being competitive and having that killer instinct

Caitlin, from all reports. Is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet off the court

But on the court she is a killer. And that makes tons of people ( especially men ) squeamish. To the point they have to insinuate she must be a lesbian or claim she "looks like a dude" to try to make themselves feel better about how she plays

Its weird for sure

But it's not unusual either

Lots of people are highly uncomfortable with women being competitive and having that killer instinct

Caitlin, from all reports. Is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet off the court

But on the court she is a killer. And that makes tons of people ( especially men ) squeamish. To the point they have to insinuate she must be a lesbian or claim she "looks like a dude" to try to make themselves feel better about how she plays

Its weird for sure

But it's not unusual either

What......??

1st ofall I could gietwohit aboutwomens baball,I live on the border ofIa and Iland she is on the constantly.......so theres a lot of hoopla about her.....

My problem is the " ghost" gesturing to the other opponents.......but when it was done to her by Angel Reese along with "ring on the finger" gesture,she told the media " I honestly didn't see it".......bullshit!!

Then acted like she got ran over bya car when knocked down by a student on the court,that was an actual flop act,and neededhelp 9ff the court.....gtfo here with that....
Its funny a 6ft athlete gets brushed by some kid and shes the one that gets hurt.......

She don't have me fooled.....

What......??

1st ofall I could gietwohit aboutwomens baball,I live on the border ofIa and Iland she is on the constantly.......so theres a lot of hoopla about her.....

My problem is the " ghost" gesturing to the other opponents.......but when it was done to her by Angel Reese along with "ring on the finger" gesture,she told the media " I honestly didn't see it".......bullshit!!

Then acted like she got ran over bya car when knocked down by a student on the court,that was an actual flop act,and neededhelp 9ff the court.....gtfo here with that....
Its funny a 6ft athlete gets brushed by some kid and shes the one that gets hurt.......

you should probably lay off the alcohol.

stupid ass drunk.

Good for her, but people have already stopped caring. In another year or two she’ll be just like Pistol Pete, no one will care until someone comes close.

And as a reward, she gets to go play in a league nobody gives a shit about.

What......??

So you're mad Clark didn't care what Reese did? And then later said it did not bother her at all?

I don't get it

Clark and Reese are friends. CC had no issue with Reese talking shit

Good for her, but people have already stopped caring. In another year or two she’ll be just like Pistol Pete, no one will care until someone comes close.

And as a reward, she gets to go play in a league nobody gives a shit about.
No one cared about the NBA til Magic and Bird. College ball was exponentially bigger.

Then those 2 came along and brought everyone with them to the NBA

Best thing that can happen for the W is for Clark and Reese to play great again this March and then go to rivals in the next level

At some point someone is gong to make people care about women's ball. Maybe it's Clark. Maybe it's not

But the history of every sports explosion in popularity can be traced back to one or two people who transcended the sport itself

No one cared about the NBA til Magic and Bird. College ball was exponentially bigger.

Best thing that can happen for the W is for Clark and Reese to play great again this March and then go to rivals in the next level

At some point someone is gong to make people care about women's ball. Maybe it's Clark. Maybe it's not

But the history of every sports explosion in popularity can be traced back to one or two people who transcended the sport itself

3og0IMKCpp0auqDtCM.webp

Women couldn't even get guys to watch them play football wearing lingerie.

Name one women’s league that has exploded. I’ll wait. Truth is if it wasn’t subsidized by the NBA it would have folded long ago. They’ve had “superstars”, Swoops, Holzclaw, Lobo, Taurasi, etc etc etc. No one cares, no one goes to the games. Even women don’t care about the WNBA.

Name one women’s league that has exploded. I’ll wait. Truth is if it wasn’t subsidized by the NBA it would have folded long ago. They’ve had “superstars”, Swoops, Holzclaw, Lobo, Taurasi, etc etc etc. No one cares, no one goes to the games. Even women don’t care about the WNBA.
There hasn't been one

But it will eventually happen

No one watched women's tennis til the Williams sisters either

Every sport is like that historically. There's always 1 or 2 people that elevate a sport to a level its never been

3og0IMKCpp0auqDtCM.webp

Women couldn't even get guys to watch them play football wearing lingerie.
Guys dont need to watch en masse

There are more women than men. But your answer is indicative of my response about how men tend to see women's sports

Not even if it were mandated. Inferior product loaded with inferior talent.

There hasn't been one

Every sport is like that historically. There's always 1 or 2 people that elevate a sport to a level its never been

You're gonna have to show me the TV ratings vs men's tennis to buy that.

Here's LPGA vs PGA

"LPGA star Stacy Lewis gave an interview with GOLF.com where she addressed the pay gap between the LPGA and PGA Tours. She explained that she was frustrated with the difference in pay when “we’re doing the same thing and the only difference is the TV numbers and the TV ratings. That’s really it.

Well duh. :rolleyes:

There hasn't been one

Yeah. They did watch women’s Tennis. Ever hear of Chris Everett, Martina Navratilova, Billy Jean King, Steffi Graf, Gabriela Sabatini, Monica Seles?

You’re clearly an idiot who knows less than nothing about everything.

UFC has a pretty big following. Those girls are bad ass

You're gonna have to show me the TV ratings vs men's tennis to buy that.

Here's LPGA vs PGA

"LPGA star Stacy Lewis gave an interview with GOLF.com where she addressed the pay gap between the LPGA and PGA Tours. She explained that she was frustrated with the difference in pay when “we’re doing the same thing and the only difference is the TV numbers and the TV ratings. That’s really it.

Well duh. :rolleyes:
College Basketball TV ratings on FOX
Avg. Viewers
Men's CBB946,000
Women's CBB980,000

College Basketball TV ratings on FOX
Avg. Viewers
Men's CBB946,000
Women's CBB980,000

Nice try.

rmilia1 stated "the next level".

"Best thing that can happen for the W is for Clark and Reese to play great again this March and then go to rivals in the next level"

My GF and her friends watch their local small town girls high school team and Nebraska women's basketball.
They wouldn't know the first thing about the WNBA tho.