If Caitlin Clark matches her points last year, she becomes the record holder in career points in DI Men's & Women's hoops.

12.3 million viewers for Iowa/LSU. Outdrew every Men's E8 game except NC State vs. Duke.
Tobacco Road built this sport. Good to see the viewers acknowledge that.

Tobacco Road built this sport. Good to see the viewers acknowledge that.

Duke vs. NC State getting a 15.1 is pretty wild too. Great number. I think that beat last year's title game.

Duke vs. NC State getting a 15.1 is pretty wild too. Great number. I think that beat last year's title game.

I appreciate the appeal of Clark and Duke basketball, but Purdue Tennessee should have been the most watched game by far.

It's amazing how many women are breaking "men's and women's" D1 records this year.

Ridiculous reach to compare the women's game to the men's.

I'd bet my middle testicle that the High School Boys State Champs from California would mop the floor with any one of these Final Four women's teams.

It's amazing how many women are breaking "men's and women's" D1 records this year.

I'd bet my middle testicle that the High School Boys State Champs from California would mop the floor with any one of these Final Four women's teams.

The McDonald's boys high school All-American teams at the very minimum.

They're misleading stats anyway because the women's basketball is smaller than the men's.....

1) 29.5in (size 7) for men and 28.5in (size 6) for women.
2) The weight of the ball is a maximum of 22oz for men and a maximum of 20oz for women.

Swap either one of those basketball sizes for a men's vs women's game and the girls would get pummeled.

The McDonald's boys high school All-American teams at the very minimum.

They're misleading stats anyway because the women's basketball is smaller than the men's.....

1) 29.5in (size 7) for men and 28.5in (size 6) for women.
2) The weight of the ball is a maximum of 22oz for men and a maximum of 20oz for women.

Swap either one of those basketball sizes for a men's vs women's game and the girls would get pummeled.

I mean yeah, it's a different game. Still, impressive how dominant she is vs her peers. Against LSU it seemed like she was a threat to score from anywhere inside half court.

I mean yeah, it's a different game. Still, impressive how dominant she is vs her peers. Against LSU it seemed like she was a threat to score from anywhere inside half court.

She's certainly elite in the women's game. Not going to take that away from her.

No question there. Very impressive vs her peers.

My issue is the ridiculous need to compare her accomplishments against men's accomplishments/records. It's stupid and disingenuous.

You don't hear people talking about men's players having records for both men and women.

My issue is the ridiculous need to compare her accomplishments against men's accomplishments/records. It's stupid and disingenuous.

You don't hear people talking about men's players having records for both men and women.

It's a media ploy to bring viewer attention to the women's game.

You could argue that they're doing so at the expense of the men's tournament.

You could also argue that the men have done that to themselves by playing games that are brickfest after brickfest

That never makes sense to me. I guess the only sports where that's even an issue are soccer and basketball. Well i guess tennis too.

In each case, the game itself is vastly different but i guess people love their clickbait.