I'm in Tinseltown, bitches!

Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills, Mulholland, Riviera, etc. not impressive? If not, what is? There’s no place like it in the world.
did you get yer
map of the stars ??
71N-gaxeZiL._AC_SL1490_.jpg

No shit, it’s half the reason we’re going downtown tomorrow, man! I’m going to eat four of those damn things!
Best french dip sammich ever.....

No shit, it’s half the reason we’re going downtown tomorrow, man! I’m going to eat four of those damn things!
Hit up Langer's if you're in town for more than a day......amazing CUBED pastrami.

Gotta be back in San Diego tomorrow night.
Never been to Langer's? Try it the next time you're in LA.....it's great pastrami if you like pastrami. Not everybody does.

Shits amazing.
It really is.....whenever people tell me they are headed to LA and want to know what to try, I tell them Phillipe's......it's better than Pinks.....you'll wait too long there and the food is just alright IMO.

360 Rockingham Ave, LA? I always wanted to go to Nicole's place and see how far it was to get back to his place.

You deserve to have “I love LA!” going through your head for the next week! You’re a huge Randy Newman fan aren’t you, Peter?
you do not exist GIF

You deserve to have “I love LA!” going through your head for the next week! You’re a huge Randy Newman fan aren’t you, Peter?

You keep this up, we're gonna have @Batman ban you from the thread.

Enjoy.

I actually didn't mind the L.A. when I lived there for a year. Then again, that was 30 years ago. I found on the whole, the people in L.A. were a lot friendlier than the people in Van City. YMMV

Of course you're in Tinseltown. Aren't you one of the people that dresses up as Elmo on Hollywood Blvd?