I'm in Tinseltown, bitches!

I lived within walking distance for a few months. I had timed right to where I could get there on Saturday when the line wasn't too long. I could get my chili dogs for the day and get back to the house. They used to put the chili in a separate container for me so the buns wouldn't get soggy. lol
I do like their chili dogs if the line isn't too bad.....

Damned good, but ya gotta do it with the dip to take it up a notch fer sures!!!
I miss Los Angeles for the eating options.....

I miss Los Angeles for the eating options.....
But you get bone in rib-eyes cooked by your lady at home my man!

But you get bone in rib-eyes cooked by your lady at home my man!
Yeah, she can cook but she doesn't cook every night....

Are you jealous?

giphy.gif

In Pacific Beach.

Friendliest beach town in California?

I think they forgot they’re Padres fans though. Everyone is honking for the Dodgers
Man, I haven’t been to PB in sometime (fuck you COVID). Might need to make trip down that way this weekend.

Did one of my favorite bike rides today. A group of us took the train from downtown SD up to Anaheim and rode back along the Pacific Coast HWY....100 miles.

Few rides can beat the PCH. I love it.

Last edited:
Did one of my favorite bike rides today. A group of us took the train from downtown SD up to Anaheim and rode back along the Pacific Coast HWY....100 miles.

Few rides can beat the PCH. I love it.

any pics?

any pics?
What do you think I am? A 14 y/o girl?

But seriously, unfortunately not. These were pretty serious dudes. We averaged just over 20 MPH for the 102 miles, never putting a foot down except for stoplights and one quick break to refill water bottles.