I'm in Tinseltown, bitches!

Meh...been there, done that.
Used to live down there in the 80's...fun times and great memories.
Still drive or fly down there every once in a while just to visit friends and check out some old haunts.
Really nice place to visit though..but wouldn't dream of living down there nowadays.
Glad I live up here in the SF bay area actually.

That said...
Enjoy, and have a good trip, dude.

Call me when you drive up to San Fran and bang a homeless chick in the Full House house. Otherwise this is all talk and honestly a lil gay.

Good morning from the City of Angels. Going to ease around Venice a little then downtown for sandwiches and see some old business acquaintances I haven’t seen in years (one will probably literally be crying about Kobe) then head back to Pacific Beach. Also going to take the freeway around Chavez Ravine so my wife can say she’s seen Dodger.

Surprised I haven’t gotten a “you’ve been in LA for 48 hrs. Are you a drug-addicted homo yet?”

Drive to this address 2121 Avenue of the Stars Los Angeles 90067

while listening to this

Surprised I haven’t gotten a “you’ve been in LA for 48 hrs. Are you a drug-addicted homo yet?”

Damn, next time take me with you.

City’s made great strides. It usually takes 72 hours now.

Fuck Pinks. Phillipe's is where it's at in Los Angeles.

Yes, very jealous.
In LA, you gotta hit Phillipe's, Pink's and Roscoes's Chicken and Waffles.

I lived there for 3 months on a job detail. Glad I did. Got to see everything out there.

Would never live there. Some of the people there are the worst of humankind and I could not deal with the government's out there

pfft... we all know you don’t use drugs.

;)

The line is too long for just alright food IMO.

I lived within walking distance for a few months. I had timed right to where I could get there on Saturday when the line wasn't too long. I could get my chili dogs for the day and get back to the house. They used to put the chili in a separate container for me so the buns wouldn't get soggy. lol