Im sure this has been asked PS5 or the rare Xbox Series X?

Interesting! Now I guess I should see if MLB The Show still actually does the continuation for franchise mode. Which IMO is a feature every single sports game should have.
also keep in mind the "850" console option (Xbox All Access) includes 2 years of Game Pass ultimate which is 15 bucks a month $360, and the console is 500.

$35 per month for 24 months %0 interest = 840, you save 20 bucks if you are going to get game pass ultimate anyway (which is a nice value)

Not sure if you ever actually broke it down to understand that difference but the Xbox All Access will give you an easier path to a Series X if that is something you want to get anyway with the Game Pass Ultimate

@OregonDucks that isnt to say that any swingin dick sellin a console for 850 is all access, thats a program setup through providers like gamestop, bestbuy, walmart, etc it is an official program that you sign up for you dont just click "buy" at 850 bucks but they've been making consoles more available and quicker to get them if you sign up via that method. almost all retailers have 3rd party sellers now which makes them look like jackasses when you see consoles listed at 800-900 on their own website but that is how they have stayed relevant with the likes of amazon/ebay

Well I'll be damned, it shows it is available to order at walmart, got an order in, we will see if it actually is true!
Donald Trump Water GIF by Election 2016

I'm hesitant to get my hopes up because I could see something getting messed up with this, but holy crap what amazing timing. Would be just in time for MLB opening day and I can get The Show.

I'm hesitant to get my hopes up because I could see something getting messed up with this, but holy crap what amazing timing. Would be just in time for MLB opening day and I can get The Show.
BTW the commercial would make it seem that the show is making cross play cross plat cross save between PS and Xbox

I will just say the financing shit is the dumbest thing I’ve seen. They’re holding them hostage to try and push game pass. I don’t get it. I’m not nerdy enough to want game pass, so the extra $300 is dumb.

I will just say the financing shit is the dumbest thing I’ve seen. They’re holding them hostage to try and push game pass. I don’t get it. I’m not nerdy enough to want game pass, so the extra $300 is dumb.
I got it without the game pass

So looking into game pass, this seems like an absolute no brainer subscription as it allows you to have tons of games AND it give you Xbox live. Am i reading this correctly? You get access to a ton of games, AND Xbox Live for just 9.99 a month? I remember back in the day Xbox live alone was like 9.99 a month, now they are providing you with a library of games?

Is there a catch or am i missing something?

So looking into game pass, this seems like an absolute no brainer subscription as it allows you to have tons of games AND it give you Xbox live. Am i reading this correctly? You get access to a ton of games, AND Xbox Live for just 9.99 a month? I remember back in the day Xbox live alone was like 9.99 a month, now they are providing you with a library of games?

Lol it's worth it, I tried telling you that if you want access to lots of games the all access version of series x (which is just 2 years of Xbox game pass ultimate and 500 for the series x) which has been available for quite a while 😂

It's the Netflix of gaming but Microsoft studios, which are a ton now, goes straight to game pass

Game Pass Ultimate includes gold, not regular game pass.

So it’s really 3 options.

Gold for $10 a month separate.
Game Pass for $10 a month separate.

Game Pass Ultimate for $15 a month combined.

Game Pass Ultimate includes gold, not regular game pass.

So it’s really 3 options.

Gold for $10 a month separate.
Game Pass for $10 a month separate.

Game Pass Ultimate for $15 a month combined.
Not quite you can get gold for $60 a year

Not quite you can get gold for $60 a year
If you buy the cards and have never had Ultimate, yes.
If you’ve had ultimate, the cards convert to 3 months of Ultimate.
Xbox no longer directly sells year Gold subscriptions.

If you buy the cards and have never had Ultimate, yes.
If you’ve had ultimate, the cards convert to 3 months of Ultimate.
Xbox no longer directly sells year Gold subscriptions.
Meh I have 3 years of ultimate on 2 accounts (3 if you include the BIL's I use) did the ol Xbox live conversation on the cheap with the $1 ultimate trial havent had a reason to do anything else

Meh I have 3 years of ultimate on 2 accounts (3 if you include the BIL's I use) did the ol Xbox live conversation on the cheap with the $1 ultimate trial havent had a reason to do anything else
Yea I converted to Ultimate for a dollar for a year. It ran out. I’ve been doing the $25 for 3 months of gold thing since.

…but now I’m just playing PUBG which is free so idgaf

Yea I converted to Ultimate for a dollar for a year. It ran out. I’ve been doing the $25 for 3 months of gold thing since.

…but now I’m just playing PUBG which is free so idgaf
Yea I got a whole family that gamers and nephews too so 7 Xboxes and 3 GPU accounts are a must. My boys love the variety, they are not quite on the pick a game and play bus my daughter is mostly but takes advantage of GPU every now and then