Im sure this has been asked PS5 or the rare Xbox Series X?

ok my goodness. So my xbox is arriving shortly, what should i get? I dont need to play anything on the CPU, but I want Xbox Live and as much games as possible.

Someone said somewhere that there's a sports package or something? Maybe I misread it, but is there a pass or package that gets you all the sports games?

ok my goodness. So my xbox is arriving shortly, what should i get? I dont need to play anything on the CPU, but I want Xbox Live and as much games as possible.

Someone said somewhere that there's a sports package or something? Maybe I misread it, but is there a pass or package that gets you all the sports games?
EA access is free with Ultimate. It has all the PREVIOUS year sports releases. So you’ll get Madden 22 for free like a month before the release of Madden 23.

Is everything download now? Or can you still get the CD's at stores for games? For some reason, maybe it's my serious worry and lack of trust in technology, but I worry something will happen where you'll lose your data to a game if you dont have the CD. Also, I just like having the physical copy, it's like the newspaper, somethings are just better in hand than only on a screen.

Is everything download now? Or can you still get the CD's at stores for games? For some reason, maybe it's my serious worry and lack of trust in technology, but I worry something will happen where you'll lose your data to a game if you dont have the CD. Also, I just like having the physical copy, it's like the newspaper, somethings are just better in hand than only on a screen.
The CD has nothing to do with the storage data bro. But yes they sell the discs still. So you’ll still get your $4.75 for trading in a brand new game at GameStop when you’re bored with it…

The CD has nothing to do with the storage data bro. But yes they sell the discs still. So you’ll still get your $4.75 for trading in a brand new game at GameStop when you’re bored with it…
I guess nowadays even if you get the CD you then have to load it onto the console, so it still takes up storage space. What happens if you run out of storage space from the games you download? You have to buy an external HD?

I guess nowadays even if you get the CD you then have to load it onto the console, so it still takes up storage space. What happens if you run out of storage space from the games you download? You have to buy an external HD?
Yep. Or just delete to make space. You can redownload them later. Can’t imagine needing even more than 500GB and playing that many games simultaneously unless your Xbox is a clowncar pussy like NUs

Yep. Or just delete to make space. You can redownload them later. Can’t imagine needing even more than 500GB and playing that many games simultaneously unless your Xbox is a clowncar pussy like NUs
So it only holds the games data? If you delete the game, does your saved progress save elsewhere? Or is that deleted if you delete the game?

Clowncar pussy? I have 7 Xboxes my personal use series x I have only games I play not sure I've deleted anything since I got it on pre-order launch day..... the kids one x's are all managed by them except my 5yo usually brother or sister help but the youngest is always downloading something new to play

Clowncar pussy? I have 7 Xboxes my personal use series x I have only games I play not sure I've deleted anything since I got it on pre-order launch day..... the kids one x's are all managed by them except my 5yo usually brother or sister help but the youngest is always downloading something new to play
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

So it only holds the games data? If you delete the game, does your saved progress save elsewhere? Or is that deleted if you delete the game?
I…think?…it’s saved in the cloud. I think I’ve deleted NHL and then redownloaded and my saves were still there. I could be misremembering.

Bought a series S since Target is practically giving them away this week.

Doesn’t seem like that big of a jump from the XBone. Game runs a bit smoother (only played PUBG so far) and the load times are pretty nice, but it didn’t scream “next gen” to me. Though I guess PUBG is probably not even optimized for next gen?

never been a big gamer. recently got a PS5 (took me a while to get a PS4 too). that said, once i get back into it, i do like video games. i never had an xbox, so PS has been my go to since i switched after N64.

I chose to go with the PS+ extra as it was only $40 more and it came with miles morales spiderman among a few other games that were on the top 15 PS5 games when I bought it. I played Stray which was one of the games on the list and I loved. Did the miles morales, etc... when i was looking towards a new one Forbidden West was added. Zero Dawn was the game I got the PS4 with, have loved playing the sequel. Been good times.