iPhone

The camera really focuses in well on her pussy lips.
season 5 episode 12 GIF by Workaholics

The question is will the operating system work with the phone. That's what sets apple apart, exactly what drives clueless rebels insane...the "walled garden". Apple knows that what they put out will work on all of their products, Android puts shit out and hopes the device makers pay attention to it. As for Apple not being cutting edge, that is exactly right. Samsung or some android crap usually has a new feature first, but it doesn't work. Face unlock for example. Samsung had it first and my buddy loved to point out that he had it. Stopped using it after a few days because it was buggy. Apple comes out 6 months later with it and it works perfectly (pre-COVID Mask days that is). Apple doesn't usually do things first, but when they do adopt something it usually works reliably and repeatedly.
Apple seems to have given up on innovating, or even rushing new features (which rage from gimmicky to useful) for now. But they’re still at the top of the game with their new hardware and chips they keep coming out with. Some of that has to do with that walled garden thing, they make great chips to run their system, while google improves android with multiple chips in mind, and then by the time different brands get done bastardizing their own take on the operating system, the result is anything but the most efficient pairing with whatever they’re using.

At least that’s my layman assumption of what’s happening there. If I were to ever go back to Android, I wouldn’t even consider anything but a pixel or whatever google’s house device is at the time. Not that I plan on doing that.

How much memory comes on that?
I think the base iPad is still 32 gigs. And I think for the extra you pay for the storage upgrade you might as well get the 64 gig air. The new air line have the pro design, and seem to be the perfect middle (having not had or used a pro, the air seems like it handles everything I could want).

I’m on an iPhone 8 and it does everything I need and then some. My iPad is going on 5 years old though and I’ve got to replace it soon because the upgrades have made it incredibly slow and it doesn’t hold a charge worth a shit. I’ll wait until after Christmas and then I’ll pick one up on sale.
5s here. It can go from 38% to off in five seconds sometimes. Might've had this phone when we were still at CBS, idk.

Got an appointment with Verizon tomorrow.

She dropped her 6s the other day, spider webbed that bitch.

Prolly going with the mini. We'll see. I'm kinda excited, but kinda hesitant.

Picked up an SE to fuck around with for a while. It's...eh. Apparently ios 14 is the first time Apple has widgets on the home screen? Haven't fucked with that yet, but configuring the phone seems way more...basic than an android. Can't even arrange apps in alphabetical order? The fuck? Hopefully I can monkey with this enough to get a basic android feel for the phone, it's just clunky and very meh at first fuck.

Picked up an SE to fuck around with for a while. It's...eh. Apparently ios 14 is the first time Apple has widgets on the home screen? Haven't fucked with that yet, but configuring the phone seems way more...basic than an android. Can't even arrange apps in alphabetical order? The fuck? Hopefully I can monkey with this enough to get a basic android feel for the phone, it's just clunky and very meh at first fuck.

No always-on screen? No LED light for notifications? I need to actively pick up and shake the fucker to see if I'm getting texts/emails?

vince mcmahon no GIF by WWE

Someone convince me iphone isn't designed for old people and basic white girls please. This thing is boring af.

Someone convince me iphone isn't designed for old people and basic white girls please. This thing is boring af.
my mom just got a new iPhone. She's 70

so, you're probably right. It's a phone for people who don't want to worry about their phone.

What make your other phones more exciting?
The entire setup of the phone. Being able to have functional "screens" with the apps stashed away. Iphone is just one big app drawer apparently with widgets that are pretty useless.

the new SE? Isn't that really small?

I don't know about widgets, don't use em I don't think. I don't think there is a built in "arrange by name" option. I have all of mine set in groups so I only need one page. To find an app I haven't memorized how to get to, just swipe left and start typing a search for it.

No always-on screen? No LED light for notifications? I need to actively pick up and shake the fucker to see if I'm getting texts/emails?

vince mcmahon no GIF by WWE
You can always on screen, unless you have work email or something on there that overrides it like I do.

always on screen: Settings > Display & brightness > Auto-lock > Never
For light flash on text: Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > LED Flash for Alerts

The entire setup of the phone. Being able to have functional "screens" with the apps stashed away. Iphone is just one big app drawer apparently with widgets that are pretty useless.
I don't follow this. You can group your apps however you like. Just long press one and "edit screen" to get them all "shaking" then drop one app onto another. That will create a new group that you can rename and add more things to. I have like 10 groupings that have a bunch of apps in them. You can have pages in the grouping.

I don't follow this. You can group your apps however you like. Just long press one and "edit screen" to get them all "shaking" then drop one app onto another. That will create a new group that you can rename and add more things to. I have like 10 groupings that have a bunch of apps in them. You can have pages in the grouping.
he just likes to complain.

The issue isnt grouping. How I had my android set up was I had 3 screens. My "home" screen had a big clock widget on it, with my six most used apps. The other two screens had widgets like "Keep" for notes and my calendar on them. So instead of needing to open apps, I could just swipe between screens to see the information I needed. In all, I had like 6 apps shown on any screen, the rest were just in the app drawer.

the new SE? Isn't that really small?

I don't know about widgets, don't use em I don't think. I don't think there is a built in "arrange by name" option. I have all of mine set in groups so I only need one page. To find an app I haven't memorized how to get to, just swipe left and start typing a search for it.

SE is the same build design as the 8 I guess. I actually like the smaller design, fits in my pockets easier.

The issue isnt grouping. How I had my android set up was I had 3 screens. My "home" screen had a big clock widget on it, with my six most used apps. The other two screens had widgets like "Keep" for notes and my calendar on them. So instead of needing to open apps, I could just swipe between screens to see the information I needed. In all, I had like 6 apps shown on any screen, the rest were just in the app drawer.
Apple is just figuring this out. If it weren't for the new OS, you wouldn't even have what you have now.

you made a poor choice if you thought going to Apple would give you freedom.

good thing your wife convinced you so you could be blue in her iMessage